Saved The World, Let's Play!

The gang was walking down the golden road to Olympus. The five boys talked about their powerful, godly heritage, how they were now gods that stand above all other gods. While the others just chatted about other things. They was about halfway down the road when William had a light bulb moment because he had a fun idea.

"Hey mom!" William called. Sofia turned around. "Yes my littlest love?" Sofia said. "We were talking about it but then I came up with a question. Did the-ro ever sing in his life? And if so was he good at it? So I wanted to test that out, what if this new form changed our voices. So I was wondering if you wanted to sing with me." Ozzy said. "Sure! I'll sing with you!" Sofia said. Ozzy snapped his fingers and two microphones appeared in their hands.

After the singing battle (I'll make a part dedicated to them singing in a bit.) they all arrived at the base of the mountain of Olympus. "Well this is should be the base of the mountain!" Robby said. "Alright! Let's go then!" Pauline said. Turing into here regular angel form and flying upwards. Doggy and Bunny went shortly after. Then Willow, Rash and Delilah. After that was Richard, Edmond and Ella. Then William and Didier. Robby activated the jet booster on his back and zoomed into the sky after grabbing Sanfords hand. Zee turned into the human torch and started flying. Then Zizzy and Axol. Then Chris and Sofia. After that, Henry backed up a bit and bolted at the mountain and started running up the side of it. Then George. "Uh, George sweetie! Can you please carry me? I don't know how to fly like the rest of you!" Zuzy asked. "Oh right of course, we gotta fix that soon! But I'll be right there!" George said as he descended from the air, picked Zuzy up in his arms bridal styled and flew upwards with the rest of their friends. It was a long trip up the mountain, like an hour and a half of flying so everyone just kept talking again.

"Hey Zuzy." George said. Zuzy turned her head and looked at George. "Yes, Baby?" Zuzy asked. "I realized what you said about not knowing how to fly, so I have 2 presents for you!" George said. "Oh? Really? You didn't need to sweetie, but thank you!" Zuzy said. "I wonder what it is." Zuzy added. "You'll know what in a bit but first I need you to close and cover your eyes." George said. "Yessir." Zuzy said. Zuzy closed and covered her eyes. George blinked his eyes and when he opened them, he teleported the same glass orb that Richard had to give Zee her new powers. Zuzy let out a satisfied moan as she felt really warm now. "Oh, that feels good." Zuzy said. "You can open your now." George said. Zuzy uncovered her face and saw the glass orb. "Oh wow. What is it? Omg it's so pretty!" Zuzy said. "It's just a little something something. It's unfair that your sister has her super powers and you don't so I thought I'd give you a small surprise!" George said. "Oh baby thank you so much!" Zuzy said. "No problem. All you have to do is put your hands on the ball, fair warning it might burn." George said. Without hesitation, Zuzy put her hands on the glass ball and a second goes by before her hands do start burning. "Ow, shit!" Zuzy said zee let out a childish oooooh sounding indicating that Zuzy was in trouble. "Oh shut you-" Zuzy was about to say.

Zuzy looked at George who had a cute face and it stopped her from insulting her sister. Zuzy let out a sigh of defeat, turning her head around. "Yay! Thank you Zuzu!" George said. "Alright, your second surprise will come shortly. I just need you to close your eyes again, don't worry this next one won't hurt you!" George said. Zuzy did what she was told and George made a mask appear out of nowhere. The mask was striped and looked exactly like Zuzy's face. "Hey Richard!" George said telepathically. "What's good?" Richard asked. "I just gave Zuzy the same powers as Zee, but I was thinking that maybe I would give her another present. I'm about to give her the mask that we found!" George said. "Oh! That's a a good idea! Imma do the same! Hold on a second while I get Zee's attention." Richard said. "Cool! Alright on the count if 3 we do at the same time!" George said. "Let's do it then!" Richard said teleporting the same mask for Zee in his hands. "Hey, Zeehan!" Richard called. Zee looked at Richard. "Yes baby bunny?" Zee said. "I have another surprise for you! But first you have to close your eyes!" Richard said. Zee closed her eyes and slowly floated over to Richard. "1..." George said. "2..." Richard said. "3!" Both of them said. In one swift and quick move, George and Richard places the masks on Zee and Zuzy's faces. The girls were wondering what the surprise was but they both kept their eyes closed. It felt normal for a second for a bit but in an instant, both Zee and Zuzy felt a great agony in their face area. The two let out grunts and yells as the masks on their faces dug into their skin and fused to become one with their skulls. Zuzy fell out of George's arms and began to fall through the clouds down the base of the mountain.