Absolute Xero

This song includes Miracle, Kade, Terry, Kai, Ozzy, Henry, Justin, Lord Xero, Allen, Sean, Zizzy, Elena, and Chris. With each segment of the song, the singer will change as well.

"Well hello, Sisters! Why are you here better yet how so. Anyways I don't really wanna know. I wouldn't hurt you, but if they wanted me to then I just might!" Zixxy said.

"Zizzy there you are! We're here to save you, came this far. You'll be at home very soon, where you can see all of our friends. Things are grim but then you'll see "Him"." Zee and Zuzy said.

"As much as I want that as my fate, I've lost hope in ever being able to go back there! I highly advise that you run, leave me to rot, this fate for you isn't fair!" Zixxy said.

"We're not going to abandon you, Ziz. We've come way too far to give up now! We can save you, we got the power! If we we're to leave you to suffer like this then that'd be just...Wow!" Zee and Zuzy said.

"What in hell would really make you both see!? There is nothing you could ever do that would save me! I wanted to fly high! Wanted to be like him! But I guess my sins have trapped me here indefinitely!" Zixxy said.

"You see, Say whatever it is you will say Zizzy! But there's nothing that's ever going to stop us, Silly! Please don't hang your head and cry! So close, we're at the brim! You're coming back with us definitely!" Zee and Zuzy said.

"Blood covers the floor! Heed to the demons! Blood covers the floor! Place where I once was! Trapped in with them! How will you get out?! Trapped in here with them! How will you survive!? "Laughing at me howling! I am your God!" And Took my life, freedom! They possessed my life! And now I'm just a husk! Heed to their own will! Given no feelings, besides sadness!" Zixxy said.
"Snap out of it, Ziz! Fight off your fears! Show us the one that dragged you in here! I'll make them regret being so near! I'll make sure that everything's so clear! You'll be who helps defeat them! You'll be the first who doesn't need them! This time you could actually beat them! So let us help you, let us see them!" Zee and Zuzy said.

"Hello Ziz, can you please play a game with me!? Please, I'm bored!" And from there I couldn't see! Thought that I was doing something good! Not horror, now they controls every action I can take, their will! Now I know that I'm the one that's in the cage! I can't stop it, nothing can calm their rage! You could never picture all the pain I went through! Thought I was adventurous, but ended up just feeling foolish! Now I can see!" Zixxy said.
"Seems he wasn't lying that he had some power! Tricked you into thinking they was your friend! That's so cruel, and then after game, broke your mind, to them your just a pet to tame! Seeing nightmares flash before your face, you gave in! Got manipulated by someone who wore the face of your friend! And then and there, you met your end! They don't care, offered your aid, you lent!" Zee and Zuzy said.

"Started inching closer, then I dipped! Not quick enough, my lips were zipped! Wretched things they did to me, now I'm like this! Wanna be trusted! Now we're all disgusted, he had found his toy in me! I don't think there's any hope left in this cold world! I will never see the bright light he did! Wow you're late, I couldn't survive! To be like him I've tried to strive! I just wanted to believe in someone! I'm gonna fly real high, just like I had once felt! Maybe then I'll escape pain!" Zixxy said
"He fooled everyone! They thought it was fun! Then they caught that kill, thought they always will! What happened to all your confidence!? What happened to believing!? Don't you wish there's a chance you'll be saved!? How will you ever be like them if you're like this!? They wouldn't consider compromise! Even if at demise! You have to stand up for what's right! Put up a fight! Help us help you and everyone and then we're done! Let us at 'em, won't play friendly! Cause now things get really deadly! Beat 'em in this medley!" Zee and Zuzy said.