Mind Of Devils And Heart Of Angels.

Blake and Charles were in their room one night in silence. Charles was still upset about what happened to Richard. He is better now than he was that day, but he was still upset about it. Blake and him were sitting down on their bed facing away from each other. "Hey, Puppy? Are you ok?" Blake asked. "I'm fine really. I just can't get myself to feel tired tho. I probably won't sleep tonight, not here." Doggy said. Doggy stood up from the bed, standing in front of the window. Doggy stood there quiet just staring up at the moon. Blake got up from her spot and walked up behind Doggy, rapping her arms around his waist. "It hurts me to see you still stressing over what happened earlier." Blake said. "I'm going to talk to Richard about it tomorrow." Doggy said. Blake felt nervous at the sound of that but didn't make a noise as to not sound like she was hiding something. "I think it's best you do. He would have more information about that than I would anyways." Blake said. "I just hope that Richard, who I know is the type of person who would say something to make someone he's close to sound good, would talk to me truthfully about your dad." Doggy said. "Indeed, that does sound like Dick." Blake said. Blake still felt nervous, she was sure that Richard would tell Doggy about what she and her parents would do to him. After all, nobody is that nice. Right? "I think I'll go grab something to drink." Doggy said. Doggy then unwrapped Blake's arms from around him and left the room to go to the kitchen.

Doggy walked into the kitchen and went to the pantry bending over and getting a plastic red cup out of a bag on the floor. Doggy had stood back up and turned around to go to their freezer to get cold water. After getting his water, Doggy turned around and saw Blake standing behind him. Blake had Glitched behind Doggy after he left the room. Doggy took a step back, surprised that Blake was just standing so close behind him. Blake and Doggy stood there staring at each other. After 10 seconds of silence between the two, Blake grabbed Doggy hand and walked him to the living room couch. Blake sat Doggy down onto the couch and then crawled onto Doggy's lap. The two faced each other, Blake was on her knees, Knees on either side of Doggy, sitting back on Doggy's legs. Doggy was sitting down, water in hand, leaning back against the couch looking at Blake. "Doggy be honest with me. Even if you did find out...y'know the contexts behind Dick's relationship with our parents, and why Dick keeps that collar on. What would you do with that knowledge?" Blake asked putting her hands underneath Doggy's shirt placing them on Doggy's chest. "I would ask Richard if, even after everything, would he be at all willing to be around your mom and dad." Doggy answered.

"If he says yes, I would let him be around them and Maybe let him try to improve his relationship with them. And if he said no, I would do everything in my power to keep them away from Richard if he was uncomfortable with them or didn't want to see them. Tho it would be for a time, after a bit I would want Richard to improve things with them after awhile." Doggy explained. "You're a good person Charles." Blake said leaning closer to Doggy's face. "Thank you, Blake." Doggy said. Blake got closer and closer until Blake was close enough to kiss Doggy. Blake had Doggy's head in her hands and Doggy wrapped his arms around Blake waist. The two of them sat there kissing each other for a hot minute. As they were kissing they heard the door open. They both stopped what they were doing to see who walked in. They saw Richard walk into the room and Richard stopped seeing the position that Blake and Charles were in. Blake's eyes started glowing with purple fire as she started Glitching out in anger because Richard interrupted Doggy and her. Richard just disregarded what he saw and walked into his room. Doggy calmed Blake down by scratching the back of her ears. "Shhhhhh shhhhhh, whoa there Trigon. It's fine, don't stress yourself over that, it was an accident." Doggy said. Blake feeling calmed just let her self fall limp onto Doggy's chest feeling relaxed from Doggy scratching her ears.

After a few minutes Blake got off of Doggy and sat next to him. "Are you ready to go for this trip?" Doggy asked. "I'm the upcoming Queen of the land of the accursed hell, I wouldn't be fit to play such a role if I wasn't always ready." Blake said with an arrogant smile on her face. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. Speaking of which, I have another question for you." Doggy said. "What is it?" Blake asked. "Would you like to visit heaven some time?" Doggy asked. "Heh, it was never really an interest of mine. I mean for all you know I could just go commit mass biblical genocide and kill everything in heaven." Blake said chuckling a bit. "As impressive as your new powers are Blake, there are a number of things up there that will have their way with you if you ever decide to step to them." Doggy said. "I think not my darling puppy. If I'm as awesome as I think I am, which is Maximum level awesomeness, there should be nothing that exists anywhere who can best me." Blake said. The both of them started laughing. "And hell, you know what they say anyways, fame may be fleeting, and wealth, ephemeral, but true evil doesn't die. It just comes back with a damn second health bar." Blake said staring at her own open hand and then tightly shutting it close.