Returning for a surprise visit

The five Infection surviving boys were all in there rooms getting dressed. They were about to go back to meet Sofia. After they finished getting dressed. They snapped their fingers and teleported outside of Sofia's church. One by one the five of them walk through the door seeing Sofia on her knees in front of a giant cross. They quietly and quickly take a seat behind her on the pews so that Sofia wouldn't notice them and she can finish her prayer. After a good 30 second of waiting, Sofia rose back to her feet. "Amen!" Sofia said. "Amen!" George said. "Hallelujah!" Richard said. "Christ Almighty is my lord and my savior." William said. "Thank you Jesus!" Didier said. "For this day and for this life." Edmond said. Sofia turned around to be treated with the sight of the visitors she had yesterday. "Gasp* Miracle! Kade! Ozzy! Terry! Kai! It's so nice to see you again! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Sofia asked. "Well, you looked a little upset when we left yesterday so we chose to come back here and see you!" Miracle answered. "Why are you guys so sweet! You don't know how sad I was to see you go! It gets so lonely here sometimes." Sofia said. "Aww, we're happy that we made your day with our presence, Sofia." Ozzy said. "Hey is Mr. Matthew here as well? I want to say hello!" Kai asked. "Unfortunately no, Matthew is not here. He usually visits me about five times a month so we don't get to see each other often." Sofia answered. "Wait, then what about the other members of the church?" Terry asked. "Funny you mention that. We used to get a lot more visitors way more often. But times are changing I guess, I suppose we're a bit "out of the way." Sofia said taking a seat in the pews next to the boys.

"Ms.Sofia, is there anything that you like doing? Like do you have any hobbies or something to keep you occupied when you're alone?" Kade asked. "I do. Not a lot of them. But there are things I do when I'm bored or have free time." Sofia said. "Also, please just call me Sofia. I can understand y'know trying to be professional, and respectful and stuff. But there really is no point. You few and myself are the only people in this church at the moment." Sofia said. "Oh, why yes. Of course Sofia." Miracle said. "Thank you." Sofia said. "About those hobbies that I have, I like singing, I like games, I like to watching cartoons, I like going on runs, I like a lot of stuff." Sofia said counting the listed activities on her fingers. "That's cool! We like those things too!" Kai said. "Is that so? What is your favorite game to play? My personal favorite is Sonic Adventure 2." Sofia asked before giving her own opinion on what her favorite game is. The boys were shocked, they thought she meant something like a board game but no, she named a video game. "Not a bad choice! That game is pretty fire, ain't it." Miracle said. "...why yes. It is pretty "fire?" Sofia said in a questioning tone at the end, as she was not at all familiar with Miracle's vocabulary. "Uhh... don't worry, Sofie. When people use the term "fire" in the way that Miracle just did for example, it's supposed mean that something is good or adequate in quality." Kade explained. "Oh ok, thank you for that. I was not understanding what Miracle was saying." Sofia said scratching the back of her head. "Anyways, my favorite game is this game called Madness Combat: Nexus." Kade said. "Mine is Assassin's Creed: Black Flag." Ozzy said. "My go to game is ROBLOX." Miracle said. "Mine is Super Smash Bro's. Ultimate." Kai said. "And last but not least, my favorite game to play is All the Fatal Fury games." Terry said. "Those are all such wonderful games! You are in luck. If you wish to play a game, I have whole library of them." Sofie said standing up about to show them the library of games she has. "Wow that's amazing! Can we please see it!?" The five boys asked with excitement. "Of course! Please right this way!" Sofia said. The six of the walked down a hallway full of doors until they take a left after the fourth door, seeing a large room with 15 shelves full of games of all types. Video games, board games, all types of games along with one small counter that had almost every game console you can imagine.

"WOW! Bro that's amazing!" The five boys all say in awe at all the games that Sofie has in her Church. "Why thank you! Would you perhaps, like to play some games? I can make you all lunch if you wish?" Sofia offers. "Oh we thank you for your hospitality Sofie, but you do not have to. I mean you telling us we can play your games on your consoles in your church, while you yourself are in the kitchen cooking for us? Nah nah, sorry but we could never. Alright, we could never it just wouldn't feel right to do that." Terry said with the other four nodding their heads in agreement. "Oh, please I do insist. You need not to feel like you can't be a bit more...relaxed here, for lack of better term." Sofia says to clarify that she has no problem with her visitors being more relaxed around her, in the church.