HENRY AND CHRIS HAVE ANOTHER RAP BATTLE

The setting is just this empty green landscape, but all the ground is lit ablaze, and there are massive pillar of fires shooting every which way from the ground. As well as there being a bunch of dead bodies scattered across this perpetual world of suffering. Hank is on the back of his car, driving through the fire, with Blicky flying after him, donning Xero's bloody red Halo. Blicky is chasing Hank with the intention of making Hank live through the worst hell in history. And Hank is trying to escape, running for life.

"You'll never ever be able to escape me! Run away or fight me it all ends the same way!" Chris said.

"Just for that I'll kill you over 90 times for free! Every time you die your life is my pay!" Henry said.

"Haha! Funny no one will save you from me! Don't care about what you've done or what you say!" Chris said.

"Never needed saving I can break reality! If you want to fight then I'll jump right into the fray!" Henry said.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Chris cackled.

"Gonna be fighting in here for eternity! I'm a better fighter than you could ever think!" Henry said.
"Gonna be fighting in here for eternity! Not gonna lie fighting is like kinda like my kink!" Chris said.

"We'll be throwing hands in here for eternity! Never letting up until this fucking ships sinks!" Henry said.
"We'll be throwing hands in here for eternity! One minor slip up and you are gone in a blink!" Chris said.

"Our hatred for each other burns eternally! Through time, space, physics, like universal links!" Henry said.
"Our hatred for each other burns eternally! But we're tied together like a character to ink!" Chris said.

"A cruel fate has befallen us for eternity! You and I will fight over this life, let us try!" Henry said.
"A cruel fate has befallen us for eternity! You and I will fight over this life, let us try!" Chris said.

"You can't run and you can't hide, but most importantly you'll never stop me! I'm sorry? What's that? You're a pussy! Now 1V1 me!" Chris said.

"Everything you do and every second that you're not dead is a very eternal insult and it offends me greatly!" Chris said.
"You're no fun with empty pride! And the hubris is never going to scare me, you're not scary! And you know you will not kill me!" Henry said.

"You can't escape clownish hell, Hoe!" Chris said.

"Won't kill me in clownish hell!" Henry said.

"We know, we can't escape now!" Both Henry and Chris said.

"And that's okay! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Chris cackled.

"It's time like these when I realize that you and I are so similar but so different at the same time! I would say we could be friends under other circumstances but that would be a lie!" Chris said.

"There is nothing that will stop me from kicking your ass! Even if it's what we are tied by fate to do to each other, it doesn't matter now what happens, I will never give up the fight! I'll make you suffer here forever!" Both Henry and Chris said.

"The things I would do to see you dead! It would be the only thing that could satisfy yourself enough! If one dies then the carnage can end! And then once that's done, I will get to live my life in peace with out you always pestering me!"Hank said by himself. "But until then I must keeping fighting you! In the end only one of us will escape the other, if fighting for the last time does that then so be it, I'll be the one to take this W." Both Blicky and Hank said.

"Creeping closer to you and then I'll snatch your chain!" Blicky said.

"That's not gonna happen, Clown!" Hank said.

"You'll never find the happiness seek, and all you'll have is this hell!" Blicky said.

"I'll be the bane of your existence, Wimpy Clown! You only have me in here!" Hank said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Blicky cackled as he transformed into a behemoth of reality warping annihilation. Blicky turned into a his form Dark God form. His giant fully skeletal snake beast form. Blicky made a mad dash for Henry.

At the same time, Hank turned around to see a rift open up a head, that spat a glowing ring shaped object out from it. Hank knew exactly what the object was and jumped off his car, into the air, to get to it. The ring flew at Hank and phased into his chest, appearing again shining, through Hank's back meat. Spawning wings made of some kind of smoky psychedelic energy disembodied from Hanks back, but something like being tied to the ring, without actually physically touching the ring. Hank took off flying, and turned around, with his arms folded like he was relaxed, and wasn't being chased through hell by a psychotic chaotic demonic reality warping rodeo clown.

"You have made a grave mistake trying to escape! Tho I wouldn't want this any other way, keep on trying!" Blicky said.

"You will never see what new powers are in me, but I'll show a sneak peak like this is some kinda movie!" Henry said.

"You won't see it coming, all the horrors in store for your dumb ass once I get my bloody hands on you! Bit off more than you chew!" Blicky said.

"I'm starting to think separation is impossible!" Both of them said.

"You and me are about the closest we can be! Let's open our eyes so that we can see! You and I are bound by fate to eternally be at each other throats, but we can all make changes to fate, think of the ranges at that rate." Hank said.

"As if gay nigga! There no way I'll ever be buddy buddy with you, fate has screwed me over before, but I'm happy with the encounters it's already given me with you!" Blicky said.

"Can't say I don't feel the same! Us fighting right here, makes me..." Hank said.

"Remember all of the shit we've done!" Both Henry and Blicky said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Blicky laughed. As Blicky laugh he made a mad dash at Hank going for the kill, by killing Hank, Blicky would in crease the chances of binding Hanks very being to this new hell world they were flying through. As Blicky was getting faster, Hank with the newfound confidence in the power of the halo in his back, began to deliberately move slower, in creasing the rate of which Blicky was gaining on him. But hank, now with the halo, matches Blicky in every way.

"DON'T BE SCARED HANK, WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!" Blicky said as he was now gaining speed and catching up to Hank.

"I don't think so, think I might just go run!" Henry said.

"YOU WON'T ESCAPE THE GOD OF THIS WORLD, YOU CAN TRY ALL YOU WANT!!! YOU WONT GET FAR, I WILL GETCHA!!! KEEP ON TRYING, KEEP ON DYING!!!" Blicky said.
"If I keep on moving then I'll always have my chances! I'll defeat you, you'll be folded, stay on sighting, I'll move on fighting!" Hank said.

"It's been a good life fighting off death with you, Blick!" Henry said.

"WHY SO MELANCHOLY, ILL MAKE SURE TO MAKE THIS REAL QUICK!!!" Blicky said.
"Wow looking at you is really making me sick!" Hank said.

"But before I end this game, you must know..." Hank said.

"I'll never stop fighting, no matter who is my foe! Never rest!" Hank said.
"ILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING, NO MATTER WHO IS MY FOE!!! NEVER REST!!!" Blicky said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Blicky laughed. Hank pulled out a desert eagle magnum, super charged with an infinite amount of Chaos energy and Holy energy. Hank blasted Blicky in the face at point blank range. Hank turned around and flew off at top speed after making a portal out of Blicky's hell for Hank to return, and Hank returned to the real world.