The Rematch of Deities!

Everyone had woke up from their sleep. Kade, Miracle, Ozzy, Terry, and Kai were already awake making breakfast for everyone. Willow, Pauline, Delilah, Blake and, Ella were the first five to come from their rooms and get plate of piping hot food so that they could wake themselves up and feel energized. "Good morning, George. How did you sleep?" Pauline asked as she tried to speak with through her yawns and rubbed the remaining sleep from her face. "I slept pretty good. How did you sleep?" George asked. "I slept fine." Pauline answered. "Good, Good." George said. "What about you, Ol' Yeller? How'd you sleep?" Willow asked. "I hate it when you call me. You know I hate it. But I digress. I slept good. And how about yourself?" William asked. "My prerequisites of rest was satisfactory." Willow said using smart words that she doesn't normally use. William giggled a bit. "How did you sleep, Ate Ella?" Edmond asked. "I could've slept better, let me rephrase that, I've slept better but it was fine I guess. You, Baby Kuya?" Ella answered. "I slept good, Ate." Edmond responded. "How you sleep Didier?" Delilah asked. "I slept good for the most part, Del. You?" Didier asked. "Alright." Delilah replied. The five older sisters all line up to get breakfast and one by one they go to either the table or to the living room. "Mrs. Jevil, how was your slumber, Mrs. Jevil." Richard said in a playful tone but in reality was just doing as he was told. Blake told Richard that from now on, when speaking to her, the first and last words to leave Richard's lips would be Mrs. Jevil. "My sleep was very adequate. I feel much more rejuvenated." Blake responded. Blake didn't ask in return how Richard slept because she knows good and well that he didn't sleep at all. Later on, Sanford, Rash, Charles, Sofia and Blicky came into the kitchen. "Good morning, Momma!" Richard and Didier and William said, snapping Sofia out of her drowsy state of mind. "Oh, Good morning my littlest love's." Sofia said stretching herself to wake herself up. Sofia was wearing a grey cropped long-sleeved sweater and some pajama pants of the same color and shade. Sofie grabbed a plate from an overhead cabinet and walked to the other end of the kitchen to collect her food. Sofia gathered her food and went to the table, she sat down said her grace and started chowing down. Sofie took 1 bite and was blown away by the taste. It was the best thing she's had in her 100,007 years of life. "Wow! You five are probably the best cooks I've ever had the pleasure of knowing! My, my!" Sofia said. "Thank you momma/Ms.Sofie!" The five said. "And by the way mom, you could've experienced this luxury way earlier if you would let us cook at the church from time to time." Ozzy, Terry and Miracle say. "Well, you're welcome to it anytime now." Sofia said. "William I have to talk to you once everyone finishes eating." Willow said. "Ok." Ozzy said.

Chris came into the kitchen wearing a bag over his head so people didn't see his face while they were eating breakfast because he thought that it might would make it harder for them. "Top of the morning to ya, Mr. Chris." The five boys said. "Top of the morning." Chris replied. Chris grabbed a plate and grabbed his food. "Why thank ya kindly sir." Chris thanked in a cowboy tone. "Don't mention, Partner." The five boys said in the same kind of tone. He took his food outside to eat it so that nobody was disturbed by his face. After some time everyone had got their breakfast and did their hygiene. The sisters noticed that their little brother's weren't eating breakfast. "Are you guys not going to eat?" Pauline asked. "...we'll stick with protein shakes or something. But we appreciate your concerns." The five boys said. "If you're sure you want to do that then ok." Willow said. Blake was the first one to leave the shelter and go outside. Seeing that Chris was already outside alone. Blake spawned Ebony and Ivory (from Devil May Cry) and unloaded two clips straight into Chris's back meat. "Wow, Blake. I never thought you'd stoop so low, how petty of you, hmph." Chris said. Blake growled at the remark. Those guns were supposed to kill demons. "And by the way, I've played Devil May Cry before. I know you just shot me with ebony and ivory. But I have an idea, maybe you should shoot yourself." Chris said. "Funny!" Blake said sarcastically. "I may not be able to kill you or more so, make sure that you stay dead, but that's going to be unfortunate for you tho. I'm going to make you wish you could die forever. You Arrogant, Ignorant, goddamn, god forsaken, undead, ugly ass, suck-ish pile of rotten flesh a withered bones, broken up, skinned alive looking, no fucking face having, Scrape Face looking ass, Tricky the Clown wannabe, big oaf, Dead skin having, No thoughts head empty, Patrick Star acting, Run away slave looking, bought a dog died alone, dead friends having, dead family having, sweater when it's hot outside wearing, Halloween themed pop tart looking, Doomsday wannabe, Micheal from The Originals dying, trevor from GTA 5 acting, skin tone chicken bone forever alone looking ass, wannabe William Afton from Five Nights, big Willy looking ass bastard. I'm on your head today. I am not with your games you nasty ass, pathetic ass clown. I am not your friend you fucking scum bucket. I will crush you underneath my foot like the worthless little cockroach you are." Blake said. "My my my!! Blake, please calm yourself! Chris didn't deserve all that!" Sofia said walking outside to meet the other two demons. Chris started breaking down into tears. "WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chris cried out. "YOU'RE SO MEAN BLAKE!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chris cried getting into fetal position and rolling around in the dirt. Blake looked at Chris with a face that could only scream disappointment, confusion, disbelief and and a tad bit of rage. "...*inhale...*exhale...*inhale...*exhale...I'm surrounded by morons and vegetables..." Blake said wondering how her life took these turns and lead her into situations like these. "Oh no. Please don't cry anymore Chris, Blake here is just in a bad mood. She did not intend to harm you." Sofia said gently trying to calm Chris down. "Ha! Hell yeah I intended to harm him, he's a weak, pathetic fool that has never earned the right to live on my planet, in my solar system, in my Galaxy, in my universe, let alone die in it and stain my place with his disgusting corpse!" Blake yelled. "NO! Not until Blake apologizes!" Chris said. Sofia and Chris both look towards Blake. Blake stared back at the other two demons, and teleported away. Chris starts letting a rip again and starts crying. Soon Charles, Willow, Sanford, and Rash come outside. "Bruh, what the hell his making that racket!?" Rash asked. "Sounds like a dang dying goat!" Willow said. But then they all see that it's just Chris bawling his eyes out. "BLAKE!!" Doggy shouted with his angel voice. Blake teleported back to the shelter and asked what Charles wanted. "What did you do to him?" Charles asked. "I roasted and toasted the hell out this man, why?" Blake asked. "Why did you do that?! That wasn't nice! You should go and say you're sorry." Charles said. Blake rolled her eyes. "Hell no! I'm not wasting my time with this loser!" Blake said turning her back on her friend. Charles sighed in frustration but then smirked a smile as he came up with an idea. "Ok if you don't apologize to Chris than I'm not going to give you anymore kisses." Charles said turning his back to Blake. Blake's ears pricked up. "W-What?" Blake asked. "You heard me." Charles said. "Dammit!" Blake said. "Fine!" Blake said turning around. "If you do this now then I'll give you ten kisses now, ten kisses later, and ten kisses, before we go to bed tonight. Ok?" Charles asked. Blake reluctantly nodded her head. "Sweet! Now be a Good Girl and apologize for what you said, Alright?" Charles asked. Blake gritted her teeth with a growl. "Yessir..." Blake said submitting to Charles's will. Blake walked to the sniveling Zombie pig. "I wish never to see you again. Arranging for us to meet each other once more is going to end with you dying. Maybe you will get to experience what true hell is like. So I will head off in a bit, I want you to know before I go that I hate you. Oddly enough, I hope you do have a painless death at the hands of anyone who is capable of slaying you. Really hated knowing you. Right of the jump, I knew we wouldn't get along. You can go and suffer for eternity at the hands of someone else for all I care." Blake said. (If you didn't catch the "apology" part of that, then go back and look at the beginning letters of each sentence.) Blake then walks back to doggy. "You happy now my love?" Blake asked. Charles looked at Blake with a "bruh, really?" Face. Blake reluctantly walked back to Chris. I am sorry you exist." Blake said. "There I said it I'm not doing it again!" Blake said to doggy before teleporting away. Blake then suddenly teleports back to the shelter once again, but now looking like she got her ass beat. "I think I found Quinndel..." Blake said as she fell to her knees and then onto her face. Robby came out of the shelter and saw Blake slumped on the ground. "Daaaaaaaaammmmn!! Blake what happened to you girl!?" Gabriel asked. "I hate my afterlife sometimes..." Blake said, face in the dirt. After Blake said that Quinndel flew into the scene. "Oh freak! CODE RED!!" Sofie said. Soon everyone came outside. Richard, George, Edmond, William and Didier were the first to show up and were ready to jump Quinndel. "So you finally decided yo show up, Eh?" George asked. Richard shot a god Ki blast a Blake and she instantly jumped up. "Shut up." Quinndel said. "You shut up!" Blake said. "That's why your energy level is disgraceful." Quinndel said. "That's why your whole race's souls will be owned by me." Blake remarked. Quinndel narrowed her eyes. And in the blink of an eye Quinndel flew at Richard and grabbed him by his throat. "Another word out of you and this child dies." Quinndel said. Richard chuckled at the sound of what quinndel said. "Hehehe! You idiotic freaky alien genotype! Blake doesn't care about me in the slightest! There's no way she going to ca-" Richard was cut off from his sentence. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY SON!!!!" Sofia shouted and going into her demon form. "KILL THAT KID, I KILL YOU!!!!!!" Chris said grabbing his hammer and his sign and turning into his final form. "I SWEAR IF YOU HURT HIM YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER CAME TO EARTH!!!" Blake said powering up to the max. "Whoa, Blake seems serious." Everyone (besides the five boys) said to themselves. Quinndel straighted her fingers and a triangular magenta blade formed around her wrists. Quinndel held the blade of light at Richard's left chest in front of his heart and started pressing it into Richard's skin. "A-Ahh!" Richard groaned in pain "WE WARNED YOU!!!!!!!!!" The 3 Demons said. Blake, Sofia, and Chris all fly at Quinndel with loud cries of rage. Blake teleported behind Quinndel holding her hands together above her head. Chris was on Quinndel's left and Sofia was on her right. At the same time all 3 demons attacked Quinndel. Chris delivered his strongest punch to Quinndel's left cheek as Sofia did the same but on her right, Blake slammed both her hands against the top of Quinnsels head. A shockwave fired off around them and light shined from the four. The light dimmed and everyone saw that it had no affect on Quinndel. But the four of them then went wild. William, Didier, George, Richard, and Edmond, were all about to take off and help the 3 demons out. "WAIT!!" Ella shouted. The five boys turned around. "What?!" They asked. "We can't just sit here and watch you guys fight! If we really are aliens, then tell us how to activate our powers!" Willow shouted standing with Pauline, Ella and Delilah. "It's different for everybody! But it usually activates under stressing or intense conditions! When your backs against the wall, it's most likely to activate then!" George said. The five boys then flew off to help the three demons fight against Quinndel. Robby, Charles and Axol flew in to help out too.