Robby And His Issues

Robby was at the mall in one of the back rooms in his charging station. The room was lit by only a single working ceiling light. The room was also quiet except for the very little noise that could be heard that was originating from all of the activity of the people outside.

Robby has since been fixed after the infection. So Robby has both of his eyes back, he was not in his instant kill mode, he wasn't at all malfunctioning. Robby stayed in his spot in peace, until the door to the back room opened. Robby instantly booted up at the vibration in the ground from whoever was out side the room. He stood there until Mousy with her activated illusion Emitter and Mandy walked through the door. "What's good, Robby?" Mousy greets with a smile. "What's good with you Bruh?" Mandy greets with a smile also. "...Greetings, Mousy and Mandy. Robby greets with a monotoned expression on his face. "Have you gotten the news yet?" Mandy asked. "Indeed. I have received word from Giraffy. About all of us about to go on a trip." Robby answers. "Right on the ball." Mousy says winking while forming a gun shape with her hand and pointing it at Robby.

Mousy was about to open her mouth and say something else. "Before you ask, yes I'm going to be using my Illusion Emitter, if I didn't then people at the party would probably be weirded out by my appearance." Robby answered before Mousy could even asks her question. Mousy then closed her mouth. "...actually..." Robby activates his Illusion Emitter. Revealing his true form. A young pig man who looks to be in his late teens/really early 20's, with dull eyes with no pupils, long black hair with 3 thin yellow tripes running down it. Wearing a white security guard uniform. Mousy blushed slightly at the sight of Robby's normal form. She had never seen it. Robby looked to see what percentage his battery was at. "100%" Robby thinks to himself. Robby then removed the charging cords from his back. Robby walked off his charging station, getting a bit closer to the girls.

When Robby got closer, Mousy's blush intensified and she also started sweating a little bit. "I have a query for the both of you." Robby calmly said as they walked to the door. "Oh yea, what's up?" Mandy asked. "What are you doing here? What part of your daily agenda brought you to this place?" Robby asked. "We're here to go shopping for some fancy clothes so that we would be prepared to go to this party." "Are you going to shop for clothes too?" Mousy answered and asked. "I prefer I didn't but I will do so only if asked of me by Poley or Charles." Robby responded. "Ok, cool" Mandy and Mousy say as they nod in understanding. The three left the back room to the main area of the mall where people would be walking around in. Mousy and Mandy went into a lot of clothes stores looking for dresses and suits. They did buy a few things, Mousy and Mandy both bought Velvet Luxe Maxi Dresses mousy got a wine colored one, and Mandy got a White colored one. Mousy also got a Tie Neck Double Button Detail Lantern Sleeve Dress.

The three were walking down the main hallway of the mall. They kept walking to the other stores until they found The Golden Angel: Doggy, and his companion, Poley walking down to them talking to one another. "Oh hey look! It's Doggy and Poley!" Mandy said in happiness as they saw some of their friends. "Doggy!" Robby called putting grabbing Doggy's attention. "How's it going Gabe?" Doggy asked as he slightly jogged getting closer to his Dead bestie. "My day has been very satisfactory. How about yourselves?" Robby responds and asks holding up his fist waiting for Doggy and Poley to fist bump him. "Coolio like Julio, My G" Doggy answered with a wide grin on his face. "It's been dope bruh, times have been good." Poley answered. "So what are you guys doing?" Poley asked. "Mandy and Mousy walked into my room and dragged me off my charging station." Robby replied. "First off-" mousy said before getting cut off. "Mousy don't try and excuse yourself, you know that's what happened" Robby interrupted. Mousy put on a pouty face, folding her arms. Robby couldn't help but full on laugh at this. Robby's laugh was genuine, he was having trouble stopping himself. This prompts everyone else except Mousy to start laughing too. Mousy didn't really care for everyone else that much at the time. But hearing Robby's laughter made the frown on her face melt away pretty fast.