Zee spoils Miracle today.

Zee and Richard were walking down the street together. It was silent between them for the most part. Just cars, the hustle and bustle of earthling co-existence. But then Zee had a question. "Hey, baby bunny?" Zee said. Richard turned his head to Zee. "Yes, Zeehan?" Richard said. "It's a random question I came up with and it's regarding the mask so I'll be quiet about it. So, like, do you have any info on the masks origins? And how there are two of them?" Zee asked. "Hm, alright let me see." Richard said. Richard took a second to think. "Alright so, there was once a god named Xakari. Who was like the embodiment and physical manifestation of madness. But despite holding such a title, the dude was pretty chill. But life was getting boring for him and he wanted to see what kind of stuff would happen if mortals held even a fraction of his power." Richard said. "Woah, ok. I get it." Zee said. "So he split his spirit in half and had the two halves of his spirit, turned into masks. Because if a single person held every ounce of his power, then that person would either instantly lose their minds completely or die on the spot. And as far as I know, there have been others who have worn the mask before you. The other people who have used the mask have either died, lost their junk or, have worn the mask without issue." Richard said. "Huh, wow. That's kinda dark." Zee said. "Oh but there's only a bit more. See, the people who have died trying the mask on and the people who have passed on naturally with the mask on, all have been stored away inside the mask itself. And has been giving the mask more power with each person that dies wearing it." Richard said. "Oh shoot, that's cool. So I have a brand new slew of powers because other people have worn this thing?" Zee said. "Yep!" Richard said. "That's crazy, you were just like, "let me upgrade you real quick, big fella." Zee said. Richard and Zee both laughed. "By the way, where do you feel like eating at?" Zee asked. "I'm not too sure actually. But I think you should choose where we eat at anyways. You always let me choose when we go out, I think you at least deserve to pick this time." Richard said. "Aw, that's sweet of you, baby bunny! But, I guess if you insist that I pick this time." Zee said. Zee and Richard continued walking down the sidewalk as Zee thought about where she wanted to go. "Hum, you up for chili's?" See asked. "Do you want chili's, Zee?" Richard asked. "Well, yea. I think Chili's would be good for today." Zee said. "Let's go to chili's then, Zee!" Richard said. "Yessir." Zee said. "Btw. Can you get me my purse for me?" Zee said. Richard snapped his fingers and Zee's purse appeared out of thin air around Zee's shoulder. "Thanks, baby." Zee said. "Don't mention it!" Richard said.

Richard and Zee head in the direction of chili's they're walking for about 45 minutes. They arrived at the chili's. They walked in. There was already a small group of people that were there before Richard and Zee. One of the staff came around and took the group away implying that they were all together. Richard and Zee leaned themselves up against a wall. Soon another staff member came around and brought Zee and Richard to their table. "Good day to you both. My name is *****. Off the bat, May I start y'all two off with anything to drink?" ***** said. "Uh, yes please. May I get a lemonade?" Zee said. "Yes ma'am. Yes ma'am. And for you sir?" ***** said. "Right, give me a water, please." Richard said. "Yessir. Yessir." ***** said. ***** left the table to get the drinks. "Hey, Richard. I'm gonna be honest with you. Heaven food was really good, but I guess there's just something about earth food. It just hits right, y'know what I'm sayin?" Zee said. "Oh yea, I feel you." Richard said. ***** came back with the drinks. "I'll come back in a bit to take y'all orders, or y'all can let me know when your ready." ***** said. The dude left again. Zee and Richard both reach over to grab menu's. They look for a bit and Zee finds what she wants relatively fast. He sees on the menu something that caught his eyes. "You know what you want?" Zee asked. "Yes." Richard said. "Cool, I'm getting the Quesadilla Explosion Salad." Zee said. "I'm getting the Chili burger." Richard said. "Got it. Well I gotta use the ladies room. I'll return to you shortly, love~" Zee said. Richard waved his hand. Zee left. Richard sat there at the table just chilling. He started singing a song in his head waiting for Zee to come back. Then out of nowhere, this lioness girl in a black leather jacket and blue jeans with the rest of her outfit consisting of basically black and purple, looking to be around Zee's age like 18-19, came up to Richard and sat down across from him. "Alright. Uh, Hi there, cutie!" The lioness said. "Um, hello, Ms." Richard said. "So, hey like! Just gonna throw this out there, you're really cute. Like you're mad eye candy." The lioness said. "Aw, I appreciate that. I'm very flattered." Richard said. "And uh, I was wandering if you minded at all that I buy you drink?" The lioness said. "Uh, I'm very flattered for the offer but I'm sorry as well because I have to decline." Richard said. "Aw, but why is that?" The lioness said. "Listen, I'd probably go right for it, if I wasn't here on a date with my girlfriend. Let me rephrase that, if I didn't have a girlfriend. So I'm very sorry, but I'll have to decline." Richard said. "I'm sorry but Im having a bit of difficulty believing that you have a girlfriend. Cuz if that's so, then why is a hottie, shawty with a body like yourself doing here by yourself? I mean, what kinda girl would leave such a small, cute, meek little rabbit boy, just in the open like this, surrounded by all sorts of more dominant anthropomorphians and even worse, humans?" The lioness said moving from across the table from Richard, to next to him on his left. "So I insist. Please allow me to buy you a drink." The lioness said. "Ms. Your very kind but I really don't want to go with you. And my girlfriend just left to go to the bathroom." Richard said standing up from his seat. The lioness stood up as well. "Right, Right. I got another question for you. Do you come here often? Or is this your first time here? Cuz I've never seen you around before." The lioness said. "Yea, uh I'm a busy body. I travel around a lot and im constantly doing something. Also got a son to take care of a lot. So that's why you don't see me. But this is not my first time here." Richard said. "You have a son? You look awfully young to be a father! Too young!" The lioness said. "Well, he's not my bio kid, more so a surrogate son, but either way He's mine and I love him." Richard said. "If you don't mind me asking-" The lioness said. "I don't." Richard said. "How old is your son?" The lioness said. "5" Richard said. "Well if you want, I can be both his and your mommy~" The Lioness said. "That's a sweet offer but I'll have to refuse because I don't know you like that, my son don't know you like that, and because I already found a good candidate to be his mom." Richard said. "In fact, I'm here with her. But-" Richard said. "I know your here with her, you're looking at her~" The lioness said, bopping Richard's nose. Richard sneezed from his nose being touched. The lioness let out a mature sounding purr. "I was going to say, she just not at the table right now." Richard said.