A Normal Week Day

6:37 AM
Zee, Zuzy, George, Edmond, William, Richard, and Didier were sitting in there auditorium classroom at school, it was their first class of the day and it hasn't started yet, the classroom had only a few other students in it and they were on their phones or talking.

Zee and Zuzy talked about what kind of stuff the teacher would talk about first, while the five boys talked about wether or not they would go to the cafe that they worked at.

(See George, Richard, Edmond, William, and Didier, work at a cafe near the school they attend, but the thing about that, is that technically they don't work there, it was a cafe that the five boys would visit on a weekly basis. They were pretty close friends with the two owners of the cafe, like on a first name basis, it was a cafe that got a good amount of costumers but service was slow because the owners were the only ones working there, the boys just kind of volunteered to work there for free, but the owners just pay them for even going through the trouble of thinking about helping them out. The cafe is called Kings Coffee.)

As the kids conversed the teacher walked in and was putting her computer and some papers on the desk. As Edmond saw this he stood up grabbed his backpack and ran down the stairs to the teachers desk. "Mrs. Spade?" Edmond asked. "Yes, what can I do you for?" Mrs.Spade asked. "Me, William, Didier, George and Richard have gone to every classroom in school to donate pencils to all of the teacher's because In every room there is a place where students can go to barrow pencils, but nobody ever returns them.

We've done every room except this one, so~." Edmond unzipped his bag and pulled out 50 large packs of Black Ticonderoga #2 pencils, and placed them on the desk. This is for you. Edmond said. The gazelle was taken aback at first from the amount of pencils, but that surprise soon changed into Felicity. With a soft smile the gazelle reached out her hand and ruffled Edmond's hair. "Thank you Galeem, I wholeheartedly appreciate this." The Gazelle woman said happy that she had such a sweet boy that made her teaching career easier. "Its chill Mrs. Spade!" Edmond said as he then made his way back to his seat. Sitting back down, The five boys began talking again. By this point more students were arriving to class getting ready for the day. So everyone was quieting down.

"Okay everyone, Jevil, Goten, Galeem, Kurama, and Darkahn were kind enough to donate all these pencils for you guys to forget to return. What do we say?" The Gazelle lady asked. "Thank you George, Edmond, William, Richard, and Didier for this gift." The rest of the class said simultaneously. "Aye Bruh, Don't mention it!" The five boys responded. "Now that that is done we can start class." The teacher said.

As class was going on, George, Edmond, William, Richard, and Didier were talking telepathically as to not interrupt class.

"So, where do you think our next adventure should be?" William asked. "If I'm being honest, I think I would want to go to the DC universe so we can help the justic league fight against Darkseid." Didier suggested. "That's not a bad idea, after all us being physical embodiments of chaos, means that we literally bend fate to our will, so it's not like we could/would lose." George said. "Yeah that's sounds like a lot of fun." Edmond said. "What do you think Mira?" George asked. "Well their are a few things on the topic that I would like to discuss. First we know that darkseid is coming to us, the justice league is not going to Darkseid their not looking for trouble Darkseid is going to come for them. Right?" Richard asked.

"Right. Ok we also know that the darkseid that keeps coming to earth, isn't actually darkseid and more so like a physical construct of his being, meaning that as long as we keep taking down said physical constructs he'll just make more and try to conquer life on earth again.

So the justice league is going to expect us to be there next time darkseid attacks. We're just going there for an adventure. But all things considered it sounds like a super fun time." Richard said.