The embodiment of AGONY.

Today we are brought to a void in the middle of nowhere space. There is nothing but stars and nebulous as far as the eye could see. Nothing to hear besides the purest sound of silence that you've ever heard in your life as far as the ear could hear. But then we're greeted with the sight of a big floating object. It looked like a giant circle. Inside was a room that looked like some kind of throne room. There was a female-ish figure sitting on a really big chair. The figure sat there silently, looking to be deep in thought. Suddenly the door to the throne room opened. A small humanoid female-ish figure walking in and dropping to one knee. "Lady Quinndel! We have picked up on a signal from a distant backwater planet called earth!" The small female said. The taller lady that was sitting down sat there quietly. "We have picked up on some good news and some bad news." The small female said once more. "Elaborate." Quinndel said. "Good news: we found your long lost Husband!" The small figure said. The sitting lady's eyes narrowed with a smile forming on her face. "...Onaga" Quinndel said. "The Bad news: There is a traitor among us." The small figure said. Out of nowhere Quinndel pointed her finger at the kneeling figure and a laser of red light shot from her finger tip and went straight through the kneeling figures brain. The body fell over on the floor. Quinndel knew exactly who the traitor was. It was a literal clown person named The Jester. Quinndel snapped her finger and suddenly The Jester appears out of nowhere standing in the middle of the throne room. "Oh what the-" The Jester said before stopping themself realizing where they were. The Jester stood up straight noticing who they were standing in front of. "Lady Quinndel!" The Jester said with audible shake in his voice. "The Jester...I heard that you were telling others about me...I can't have that." Quinndel said. Quinndel held up her hand and then swiped it across the air and slicing the Jester head off. The body of the Jester laid there on the floor next to the other person that Quinndel killed. "I'm coming for you Onaga, I have been waiting for this long awaited reunion for far too long." Quinndel says.

Meanwhile back on earth, We can see Kade, Miracle, Ozzy, Terry, Kai, and Chris just chatting it up. Chris was just telling the other five that he has always loved a good fight and telling them how his fight against the Jester went. Inside Richard's soul Onaga was talking to Richard about how he knew a person called the Jester, and that they were a part of his military that served under him and his ex wife. The five boys were really intrigued by the story. "Wow, Mr. Chris that's so cool!" Miracle said with astonishment in his tone. "Yea, that sounded like it was hard but fun the same time!" Ozzy said with the same level of amazement in his tone as Miracle. As both Miracle and Ozzy both come from a bright and dark legacy of warriors, they were both getting the most excitement out of the five of them. "You'd be right about that. It was fun! A little bit easy compared to other people that I've done battle against, but fun nevertheless!" Chris said. "Weird request but, do you mind showing me a bit of your power!?" Miracle said unable to keep himself still with all of his warrior blood boiling in his body. "Me too!?" Ozzy said. "Woah there, ok, hello. you guys really want to go a couple rounds with me?" Chris asked. "Heck yea!" Both the Rabbit and the Wolf replied. "I mean, I can but, you guys would get hurt." Chris said. "Oh don't worry about us, Mr. Chris. We've survived some pretty intense stuff ourselves." Ozzy said. Miracle nodded in agreement with what Ozzy said. "Well if you guys really want to then sure! Haha!" Chris said laughing a bit a the end. Kai teleported all of them into the Imagisphere. "Finally a worthy opponent. Our battle shall be legendary." Ozzy said getting ready to rush at Chris Spawning the sword of the into his hands. "Oh I couldn't agree anymore!" Chris said spawning his hammer in his hand. "A good day for a swell battle! NOW GO!" Terry said acting as a sort of ref for the fight. "A Brawl is surely brewing! AND BEGIN! Kai said. "This match will get red hot! HERE GOES! Kade said. "The possibilities are never ending! NOW EXPLODE! Miracle shouted with excitement. The two instantly went freaking wild. CRAZY. STUPID. THEY WENT BEAST MODE. Even tho Chris is considerably weaker than as Ozzy, his ability to just tank damage from anything for as long as he wants allowed him to stand a very good chance to win the fight. Ozzy was way more than strong enough to drive Chris into his final form and just a little bit beyond. But Chris eventually fell defeated at the hands of Ozzy who was only driven far enough to use his natural Cruffle powers, not even his Arkiyan powers. "Goddam! You're good! You're strong! What are you!?" Chris asked shocked that their was a person out there who was that powerful. "I'm no one special just a guy that loves fighting just as much as the next guy! I'm Ozzy Kurama!" Ozzy said. "Hey Mr.Chris! I hope you're not too tuckered out! Cuz I want to take a crack at it too!" Miracle shouted as Ozzy and Chris's battle had lead them to stop a few hundred miles away. "Don't worry about it Miracle! I can keep going anytime you want!" Chris said. After coming back to the group, William tagged Richard in. Richard walked in front of Chris where William once stood. The hammer was in the ground until Chris picked it up from the dirt. Miracle spawned his own Ultra staff weapon into his hands and held it in front of him. "Here's a real high class vouch! TAKE OFF!" Kade said excited to see how Miracles fight with Chris would play out. "A great extravaganza! ITS ON!" Ozzy said wanting the fight to start. "The best time to test your metal! BLAST AWAY!" Kai shouted anticipating how the collision of these two Brawlers of otherworldly proportions would go. "Limits mean nothing to a diehard fighter! LETS GO!" Terry shouted with hype of unnatural lengths bubbling inside him. After all of them cheered on the Zombie Demon Vampire Pig and the Godly Dragon Alien Wizard Rabbit both of them took off going bonkers too. The entire Imagisphere shook like maracas, Whole planets broke like glass. And with every attack created a massive sound that POPPED LIKE A GIGANTIC GUN. Their fight was about as long as Ozzy and Chris's fight which took roughly 2 and a half hours to come to a dramatic finale.

Once again Chris held a massive L but that didn't matter too much to him or any of them. They were just doing this to have a good time and that's exactly what they did. After Chris took a small break after the fights he went through back to back, the six of them teleported back to earth in front of the Boy's tree house. But something was incredibly wrong. The forest that they lived in was set completely a blaze. The drastic change in appearance for their home shocked dare I say scared the five children. "YO WHAT THE WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?!" Miracle said, as he was the most distraught at the sight considering he built his home and a bit of the forest itself basically by himself. The five boys took to the sky to see how far the fire had spread. And what they saw scared them even more. As far as their alien eyes could see was just fire, anarchy, and brimstone. "Oh my god..." all five of them said. They all flew back down, grabbed Chris who was sitting there on the ground unaffected by the looks of his surroundings considering he's literally a demon who lived in hell for quite some time, and dipped as fast as they possibly could to the church Where Ozzy, Terry and Miracle's mom would normally reside. Miracle, Terry and Ozzy both boosted ahead of the others and Ki blasted the door down "MOM!!" Both of the boys shouted. The two boys searched every inch of the church for their mom but she was nowhere. So they tried listening to her thoughts to try and find her. What they did worked they could hear her thoughts coming from a few miles behind the church. Everyone rushed over to where Sofia was. They found her on her knees in front of something, she sounded like she was crying. "Momma!" The three boys said in relief for their mother's safety. The two ran over to Sofia but they saw what she was sitting in front of. They saw Matthew laying across her lap, with his body nowhere to be seen. "Oh shiz...Mom! What happened!?" Miracle said. "We were literally gone for like four hours! What popped off while we were gone!?" Ozzy said. "I don't know! It just happened out of nowhere! The Church felt like it was going to collapse in on itself so I left, but when I was outside I heard someone scream my name saying help! I followed the sound and I found Matthew!" Sofia explained. "Who In the world could've have done this!?" Everyone asked themselves in their thoughts. "Well come on we have to see if everyone else is alright!" Terry said. Everyone rose to their feet and started running and flying to the intercity! But after Sofia blew a hole in the ground and burying Matthew's only remain in the hole. The group of seven flew over the walls of the intercity and immediately saw that the building were in ruins and people were running around for their dear lives. But they were relieved to see that their friends were alright and were saving people. Well almost all of them were saving people. Blake stood there in the middle of the street watching the sky as the residents of piggy intercity die. She stood there with a small smile on her face. She was actually enjoying the carnage and chaos around her, to her it only meant more experiment subjects for her, in fact before they showed up, she killed a few people in secret.

Chris, Sofia, Miracle, Kade, Ozzy, Kai, and Terry flew into the city trying to save as many people as they could. One of the buildings next to Blake exploded and a massive mass of debris went flying at her but in the nick of time, Chris came in swooping out of nowhere and smashed the debris into dust with a single move with the swing of his hammer. "Aye, Blake not that I care in the slightest about you, but what are you doing just standing there!?" Chris asked. Blake's eye widened. She remembered that voice from all those years back. Blake continued to stand there, with the most hellish rage that anyone had ever felt in their lives. She slowly turned around to look at Chris. "How dare you speak to me with out permission. For that I will have you head and your soul." Blake said sternly. "HAHAHA! That's funny! But highly unlikely. But if you think you would actually stand any sort of chance at that, I'll let you take your best shot, You bitch." Chris said. "Our last interaction did not turn out in the best of ways, with me losing my life and being humiliated in the darkest pit of the ninth level, while you got to walk away scot free. But allow me to purge myself of that indignity. And put you in your proper place." Blake said as horns grew from her head and teel fire engulfed her body. "Huh, I'm impressed Blake, you're still the shit stain of a person I remember you being." Chris said intentionally striking some of Blake's nerves. Blake then flew at Chris with all her force plus enabling the powers of superman on herself. And them the unknowingly fated rematch of demons began. Meanwhile with the others, Doggy formed a light barrier around a big group of civilians with his angel powers protecting them from a sudden global shower of meteors. While after clearing out ruble and saving civilians and putting them in Charles's care, The five boys left to go and save people around the world. Zee and Zuzy weren't contributing much but they were contributing as much as they could, they were able to survive so they went around and if anybody was hurt and couldn't move then they would help them out. Willow, Ella, and Delilah were also helping people get to Doggy. Oh boy, things escalated fast as fuck while Kade, Terry, Ozzy, Kai, Miracle, and Chris we're off world.

(To be continued...?)