Zee's Redemption

Zee killed Laura by tearing her apart atom by atom. Zee began pacing around in circles, taking long breathes as she was trying to calm herself down from Laura bothering her. "Shit, c'mon Richard. Let's blow this joint." Zee said. Zee was met with no response. "Richard, I said let's get going." Zee said. Zee turned around seeing that Richard was nowhere to be found, not sitting on the bench he was just at previously. "Maybe he went back inside." Zee said to herself. Zee walked back into chili's. And back to the area they were in earlier, no one she knew was sitting there. Zee got her phone out and walked back outside to sit down. "Hey, babe. Where did you go? I saw you weren't on the bench so I went back inside the place to see if you sat back at our table, but you weren't there either." Zee typed. Zee presses the send button and now waits for a reply. 2 minutes go by. Then 4. Then 8. Still nothing. Zee opens her phone again to type a new message. "Hey baby. If you can, will you call me and tell me where you are? If not that, can you at least let me know that you're okay?" Zee said. A bit of time goes by, still nothing. "Shit." Zee said. Zee ordered what her and what Richard wanted from Chili's. Some time goes by and she gets curbside pickup and walks back to the complex, holding the food in her hand.

Zee walks to the complex, periodically checking her phone for a reply from Richard but still not seeing anything. She goes inside and heads to Richard's place. She knocks on the door, soon being greeted by Doggy with Blake sitting on the couch. "Hey, Doggy." Zee said. "Hello Zee." Doggy said. "Is it okay if I come inside?" Zee said. Charles stepped aside from the doorway, gesturing Zee to walk in. Zee goes inside and Doggy closes the door behind her. "Thanks." Zee said. "No prob." Charles said. "Quick question, by any chance, is Richard here? Or am I maybe at the wrong place, wrong time?" Zee said. "Nah, Richard's not here. But wasn't he with you?" Charles said. "Well yes, he was with me." Zee said. "But if he ain't here then, can I just leave this in his room if he decide to come back here?" Zee said. "Sure." Charles said. "Thanks, I gotta go look for him now, bye." Zee said walking out the door. Zee opens her phone again to see any replies but still nothing was sent back to her. Zee went to her own place to talk with Axol. She opened the door and went inside. Right off the jump she saw Axol in the kitchen cooking for Zizzy. "Ah, Pony just the Nigga I wanted to see." Zee said. "What did you do Zee?" Axol said. "Wha? I didn't do nothing. I just came because I need help finding Richard. You guys are basically brothers so I came to you." Zee said. "He ain't here. Besides he was with you last." Axol said. "Yea he was with me. But then something happened that I don't really want to get into, but then I turned around and Richard wasn't behind me like he was before." Zee said. "Don't pull that "something happened but I don't wanna talk about it" crap. What did you do? And what happened?" Axol said. Zee took a sigh and went into the most detail about what happened. Axol took a sigh. "So that's what the problem was." Axol said. "Listen, this whole thing is between Yourself and Richard. I can't disclose his whereabouts and if I could, I wouldn't. You're just going to have to ask someone else or find him yourself. You gotta make thing right with him." Axol said. "Fuck shit." Zee said. Zee took out her phone seeing no replies. "Okay, but before I go, can you tell me what the "problem" was?" Zee said. "I can but I won't. You have to find that out for yourself." Axol said. Zee took a sigh. "Alright, thanks I guess, Pony." Zee said turning around and leaving through the door. "Oh wait, is Zuzy and George here by any chance?" Zee asked. "No I think they're at George's place." Axol said. "Alright." Zee said leaving. Zee opened her phone yet again but this time went to her contacts. Zee tapped Richard's name on screen, that being Precious Baby, and the call started. Zee waited for someone took pick up the phone but the phone rang and it went to voicemail. "Dammit!" Zee said angrily. Zee walked down the hall and went to George's place. Zee stopped in front of the door a knocked. Pauline opened the door. "Hey, Zee. What brings you here?" Pauline said. "Uh, hey is it okay if I go talk with George about something?" Zee asked. "Sure." Pauline said taking a step to the side. Zee walked in and went to George's room. She saw that Zuzy and George were laying down together. Zee walked up to George and whispered to him. "George do you know where Richard is? If anybody I thought you would know where he is since you guys are usually always together." Zee said. "I don't think I'm allowed to disclose that info. I've heard of what you did. So for that I can't help you. You have to find him yourself or ask someone else." George said. Zee said nothing and walked out of the room. Zee came back in to ask one last thing. "Hey, George. I left some food in Richard's bedroom, can you teleport it into my bedroom?" Zee asked. George said nothing. "Ok it's done." George said. Zee left the room. Again she tried calling Richard. "Dammit, c'mon c'mon pick up! Don't do this to me now anytime but now!" Zee said. The phone went to voicemail again. By now, Zee is getting more and more worried now. Then Zee got an idea.