Crazed

This is a song that Death Knight and Blicky The Trickster sang together at one point.

"WELL IF IT ISN'T THE INFAMOUS DEATH KNIGHT COMING BACK AGAIN TO FUCK UP MY PLANS!" Blicky said.

"Well if it isn't the psychotic zombie clown going for nothing but carnage and chaos!" Death Knight said.

"THINK YOU CAN OUT PACE ME!?! THAT, I'D LIKE SEE!!! YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING SLADE WILSON WANNA BE!!!" Blicky said.

"Me and Slade have nothing in common and for comparing me to trash is going to turn you to the stake you ought to be!" Death Knight said.

"YOU WILL NEVER SEE POWER LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN! YOU COULD NOT GET CLOSE AT ALL! YOU WILL KNOW REAL MANIA, BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!" Blicky said.

"The only one who will be real mad is you, once I am through! I'm gonna keep flaming this world with a microphone, and there is nothing you can do!" Death Knight.

"YOU'RE STUBBORN! I LIKE THAT IN A FIGHT! AND ONCE I KILL YOU, BURN AND YOU WILL KNOW THE FRIGHT!! YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT YOU, FESS UP!! ONLY A MATTER OF TIME TIL YOU SLIP UP!!" Blicky said.

"That couldn't be any further from the truth! I'm a badass, I'm a monster man, with the Death Swag to boot! Once I amp up and I get crazed, I'll push on strong and will pull through!!" Death Knight said.

"THERE'S NO WAY THAT YOU CAN EFFORTLESSLY KEEP PACE SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT!!" Blicky said.

"You straight up refuse to take the tinted lenses off and see the light!" Death Knight said.

"THERE'S NO ONE IN THIS LIFE THAT CAN FEASIBLY MATCH MY SPEED AND MY MIGHT!!" Blicky said.

"Well I'm right here, and I'm kicking your ass, this shit right here isn't a real fight!" Death Knight said.

"WELL NOT FOR LONG!! I WILL SHOW YOU WHY EVERYONE I'VE MET ARE AFRAID OF CLOWNS!!" Blicky said.

"Do you really think you intimidate me!? Bring it on bozo I'll go into town!" Death Knight said.

"WITH PLEASURE ILL TAKE THIS UP A NOTCH YOU SHOULD BE CARFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!" Blicky said.

"I know exactly what I'm doing now it's time to go ape shit now it's war!" Death Knight said.

"I MAKE NIGHTMARES LOOK LIKE DAY DREAMS, CANDIES AND LITTLE BABIES!! THE DEMONIC EMBODIMENT OF DEATH, BLOODIEST NIGGA ACROSS HISTORY!!!!" Blicky said.

"'Kay bitch I didn't ask for a report card as a poor excuse for bars! Just want something to work with! Show me something with a bit of substance behind it!" Death Knight said.

"YOU WILL REGRET PROVOKING MY WRATH IN THE AFTERMATH GONNA WISH YOU WERE DEAD! SALTING THE ROAD AHEAD WITH THE ROTTING BODIES OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I SLAUGHTERED HAPPILY!!" Blicky said.

"I dare you to knock me to the ground! By doing so you're gonna go for a ride as we swing around! Take a dive for the bottom, when we rot 'em! Then we shot 'em, We got 'em, kill them, speed-o-sound!" Death Knight said.

"THERES NO WAY YOU CAN WIN!! DEATH WILL SOON COME FOR YOU!! WHEN I BLAST AT YOUR CHIN, YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I CAN DO!!" Blicky said.

"What the fuck do you mean! If you wanna fight then, let's go! Mind unraveling at the seams! You think you'll out do me?! If you say so!" Death Knight said.

"I KNOW THAT YOU FEAR ME!! YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE FROM MY SCOPE!!! ALL YOU'LL WANT TO DO IS FLEE!!! AND STAY CLING'D TO YOUR FALSE HOPE!!!" Blicky said.

"You'll never find a fighter that matches you like me! Cuz all you think of is death, and blood is all you see! When you're in a fight, your blood begins to boil!" Death Knight said.
"I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Blicky said.

"YOU WILL DIE ILL LIGHT YOU ABLAZE AND SMOKE YOU, CIGARETTE!! YOU'LL WISH THAT YOU HAD NEVER MET ME, AND BEGGING ME TO END YOUR MISERY!!! BUT IN THE END THERE IS NO POINT, BECAUSE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT I WIN ANYWAYS!!! IMPALE YOU ON SPIKES LIKE A BLOODY SHUSH KABOB, SIT BACK RELAX AND ENJOY WATCHING YOU SOB!!!" Blicky said.

"I'll show you that you can never break what's eternal! My strength is their sword and my will's their shield! Soon you and I will lay out bodies around the field! I don't care how long it takes, I'll make sure that you'll never come back here, if you were so smart, you'd go stay in hell! So our fights will be the way I'll say farewell!" Death Knight said.

"NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I MET A MORTAL WHO STOOD SO DEFIANT!!" Blicky said.

"There no one else Ive seen who could be oh so self-reliant!" Death Knight said.

"KILL YOU SO MANY TIMES THAT YOUR BLOOD ALONE WILL CAUSE A FUCKING FLASH FLOOD!!!" Blicky said.

"Fucking clown I won't fail to kill you this time around, hide your body so you'll never be found!" Death Knight.

"YOU HAVE TANGLED WITH A DEAD MAN WALKING!!! YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!" Blicky said.

"Try it with me and you'll catch that amnesia and forget it!" Death Knight said.

"YOU AND I HAVE HISTORY, HATING FOR ETERNITY!!!" Blicky said.

"Made up of all this fury, expanding infinitely!" Death Knight said.