AFTERMATH: A Heated Sibling Fight.

Charles, Blake, Sofia, Pauline, Chris, Gabriel, Meha and Axol were all in their separate rooms fast asleep. Kai, Terry, Ozzy, Kade, Miracle, were all in Kade's old Infection Shelter bedroom. Zee, Zuzy and Zizzy were all in the living room. Sanford was talking with Rash. They were all trying to mourn their losses the best they can. They had hope that they would all be reunited again with all of them coming back as angels or something but at the same time, they thought that they wouldn't see each other again because the only reason why Blake or Charles or Kade or Gabriel were able to keep living on earth after they died was because they were victims to losing their lives under very specific circumstances (wether that be fortunate or otherwise). It had been a few hours. Quinndel was still on earth looking for Onaga and the group of people that tussled with her earlier. Quinndel was going on a destructive rampage across the world looking for Onaga. "Crap this is not good. We have something of hers but Onaga doesn't want to go back with her. He keeps telling me not to tell her that he's with me." Miracle said looking out the window. "Yea. These is not the best times the world has ever known is it?" Terry said. "And to top this off we now have to explain to everybody how we're born with these incredible, super hero like powers." Kai said. "I have a feeling that Blake is going to have a stern talk with me once she wakes up." Miracle said. "Oh you are definitely right about that." A familiar feminine and malicious voice spoke from behind Kade's door. Blake then opened the door and walked inside. Blake teleported in front of Miracle and grabbed onto his wrist with the intent to crush his wrist bone. She couldn't tho, she wasn't strong enough. "You and me, outside, NOW." Blake says harshly as she then teleports away to the moon. "It's times like this where I would be thinking that we should stop her but, deep down, I know that it would be better for them both to argue and to solve their relationship by themselves." Ozzy said. The four of them that were still in Kade's room, left to go check if their own siblings were still out cold. They saw that they were and left back to Kade's room. After some time the four hear knocking at their door. "Come in!" Kade says loud enough for his voice to be heard from the other side of the door. Kade looks on to see Zee and Zuzy walking into the room. "Hey, Piglet? Can we talk for a bit? In private?" Zuzy asks. "Oh. Yea, sure we can." Kade says. "Hey George, do you know where Richard is perhaps?" Zee asked. "Richard is...Having what seems to be kinda heated conversation with Blake." Kade responds. "They're not here right now." Kade says. "Oh, alright. Will you let him know that I need to talk with him if you happen to catch him when he's free?" Zee asked. "Sure, I'll do just that." Kade says. Kade then stands up from his old bed and walks out the door with Zuzy to go and talk. Leaving Ozzy, Terry, and Kai, by themselves.

It was quiet for a few minutes, but then suddenly all 4 of the boy's heads flipped back as the three of them all came up with an idea. "Aye, I think I know a way for us to get stronger!" All 4of them said at the same time. "How about we build some weighted armor!" 4 of them said in unison once more. "Bro you're a freaking genius!" Again they say at the same time.
The 4 teleport outside in the front yard. With the snap of his fingers Kai makes metal pieces of various shapes and sizes appear from thin air. The four of them start slipping on the pieces of metal on their bodies. All of them make their own designs on their own armor so that they can remember which one of the armors belong to them. As a finishing touch, they all right down something on their separate armors just to confirm which one belongs to who. Kade rights his name in Japanese kanji, Kai rights his name in his own unique linguistic style, Ozzy rights his first and middle initials, while Terry rights his name in the Fatal Fury font. So now the four we're wearing some red white and yellow armors. Looking like some earthly pride troopers from dragonball's universe 11.

The four of them took their armors off so that they could enchant them. The four places their new suits on the ground and stood in a circle around them, putting their hands out in front of them aimed at their suits. "G a weight c infinity od a density c eternity, eol oi armor heavy!" All four of them chanted. The four chanted the Enochian phrase four more times. The armors started glowing a bright white light. After the last chant, the clothes turned back to normal. The four of them, one by one, teleported back inside the shelter to put them on. Once all of them had changed, they all went back outside. It was difficult for them to move because of the weight, but they got used to it fast. To get used to wearing the suits, the four started jumping around in the yard doing flips and summersaults of all different kinds. Now realistically speaking, they would be destroying the earth thousands of times over with the amount of weight that they're experiencing. But the four of them enchanted their clothes in such a way that, it would only feel super duper heavy to whoever or whatever was wearing the suits, while everything outside the suit would remain unaffected. Meaning Pauline could come outside and pick George up like a child and then be able to walk around and stuff normally because the clothes only affect what's inside it. It has been a good 1 and a half hours and the boys were just playing in the yard. But suddenly a very very fierce shaking could be felt everywhere on earth, it didn't come from Kade, Kai, Ozzy, or Terry. The shaking lasted for a good two minutes. It was so strong that it made Quinndel pause from destroying a city because of the sheer force. Quinndel stopped and turned around to look at the moon. "?" Quinndel expressed.