Zee vs Laura

"I'm just saying, y'don't look deserving of him at all!" Laura said.

"Bruh, I don't care! If you get too close to him, you fall!" Zee said.

"Are you trying to be scary? Cuz if so then your bad at it, Zebra!" Laura said.

"I don't have to be scary! Because He is way worse when he's angry!" Zee said.

"Wouldn't be surprised if you walked out on him because you got bored!" Laura said.

"Something tells me that you were trying to be rude and or uncensored!" Zee said.

"Looks like something you would do! Be a deadbeat girlfriend ungrateful for all he goes through for you!" Laura said.

"Not in a million years! I hold my boy to the highest esteem and confidence! Now if you could now shoo!" Zee said.

"I fell for your baby! Because he's just a cutie! Pretty little shawty! Want to see him get down!" Laura said.

"Funny thing, I have! Cuz I think that there's more to see! His soul's ethereal! You deficient circus clown!" Zee said.

"Most boys would want to be with a dominatrix! I'd spend all my time being your matrix!" Laura said directing her words to Richard now.

"Talk as if we've been together for only a couple of weeks! But I assure you, your love is what I seek!" Zee said now talking to Richard.

"Seriously, girl just leave him the hell alone! You should probably go back to and inside your home!" Laura said.

"You're talking to me as if my boy is just a toy! So stop acting as if he's just a thing that you can enjoy!" Zee said.

"This cruel sense of fun that never plays by the rules! It spins us both around and makes both of us into fools!" Laura said.

"The only spin is your twisting the narrative, dude you gotta face it: Baby bun is just not that into you!" Zee said.

"It's apparent to me that we are at a stand still!" Laura said.

"It's about time! His gf is not your role to fill!" Zee said.

"It's incredibly stupid, that we are doing this to no avail!" Laura said.

"I agree with that wholly! This was a flop! The ship soon sail!" Zee said.

"Let's settle this squabble a new way! Let the little boy choose who stays! If he chooses you, I'll go! If he chooses me you leave, Hoe!" Laura said.

"I really do like that idea I must say! It's a pretty solid plan so I'll play! Just one other thing to know! Richard will say yes to me but you, no!" Zee said.