May the moon guide your path and the wind be at your back. " Samuel's words were met with a chorus of cheers and howls from the pack warriors, their excitement and determination palpable. I couldn't help but feel a surge of pride as I watched my alpha rally his troops.

I felt my own determination growing as I listened to my alpha's words. I knew that I was ready to face whatever lay ahead, and I was grateful to have such a strong and capable leader at the helm. As the speech came to a close, Alpha Samuel raised his fist in the air, calling for one final cheer from his pack. The warriors responded with a thunderous howl, their voices echoing through the trees as they prepared for the journey ahead.

I smiled, feeling a sense of camaraderie and belonging that I had never experienced before. I knew that no matter what challenges we faced in the future, we would face them together as a pack, united in our strength and determination. As the speech came to a close, all of the pack members and warriors stood up and made their way towards their families. I walked towards Kings, who was in deep discussion, while Samuel and Meera followed behind me.

" Aryan!! " I called out as Kings turned towards me, while Aryan stepped front.

" Yes Luna!! " He said out. I signaled the guards to give the bags to kings except Spade and Samuel. They took it with question mark on their faces.

I held up a bright red button on a bracelet. "These may seem small and insignificant, but they are actually a crucial part of our pack's communication system. If any of you find yourselves in danger or in need of help, simply pressing this button will alert me and the rest of the pack. I've separated these bracelets into five bags, one for each team. As soon as you get into the vans, distribute them to every warrior. " I said as I distributed the 5 bracelets which I kept separated and gave it to Damon, Aryan, Dexter and Knox, while they took it and inspected it before wearing it on their wrists.

" Where is Chase and Rose? I couldn't find them since morning! " I said as I turned around me inspecting my surroundings.

" We are here!! " I heard Rose voice as I turned around. She was in Chase embrace as he consoled her while patting her shoulders.

"We need to get going!" Knox called out, while going near his team.

" Take care of her!! " Chase said to Samuel who nodded at him while Rose tried to act strong as she fights back her tears. Chase kissed her forehead as he hugged her tightly while Rose left a whimper. Chase looked at Samuel while they both mind linked.

" Take care my love, I will come back just in a blink! " He broke the hug and tried to reassure her while she hummed out with a sad pout on her face.

" Aigoo!! " He laughed out as he kissed her on her pout while Rose blushed out and Samuel growled.

" Calm down Alpha, I am kissing my mate! " Chase said teasingly while Samuel death glared at him as I and Rose laughed out.

"Everyone, stand in line with your team leaders!" Beta Spade's voice boomed out as they all made their way to the empty space in front of the vans. Each team, which contained more than 500 members, lined up, with their team leaders standing at the front: Aryan, Chase, Dexter, Damon, and Knox. The drivers started the engines of the vans and brought them in front of the teams.

Aryan's team entered the first van as he made sure every warrior of his team has entered the van. And when he was about to enter, he turned towards us and waved with a small smile on his face, we waved him back before he entered in and closed the door behind him. Before his van started to move. Dexter, Damon, and Knox have done the same as their vehicles have started to move and finally it's the time of chase's team.

As he walked away, I could see the sadness and worry in Rose's eyes, and I knew she was struggling with the thought of sending her mate off to serve near the border. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, offering her a comforting embrace.

Chase paused and gave one last look back at Rose before climbing into the van. I could see the pain and determination in his eyes, and I knew he was doing his best to be strong for her and for the rest of the pack. Despite the fear and uncertainty that lay ahead, I knew that the pack warriors were united in their determination to protect and serve their pack and their kind. And I knew that, no matter what, we would stand together and face whatever challenges came our way.

 And I knew that, no matter what, we would stand together and face whatever challenges came our way