Chapter 182 Extra Story 02

Yu Chiche looked desperately at the gate of the temple which was far away from him, and let out an unwilling wail.

Why?

Why did you do this to him!

Even if he is a person who is rejected by the heavens, but my sister is so good, why should I let my sister suffer for me in that devil's lair?

If God really dislikes him and wants to give him endless suffering and torture, then he will do it alone.

He just wanted to let his sister go.

Isn't it said that good people are rewarded with good things?

Yu Chiche's head hit the edge of the steps heavily, and blood gushed out from his forehead, blurring his eyes.

Before falling into darkness, he saw an elderly monk in yellow robes appear in front of him.

"Master, please... please go to the Cuiying Pavilion in Fireworks Lane... save my sister..." Yu Chiche stretched out his bloody little hands and grabbed the hem of the monk's robe with difficulty.

But helplessly, the voice was too low, Master Jing Kong couldn't hear what he said clearly.

Master Jing Kong bent down, wanted to ask, and heard more clearly, but Yu Chiche passed out due to excessive blood loss.

"A sinful debt...a sinful debt! Ami Buddha!" ​​Master Jingkong clasped his guilt-ridden hands together, and hugged Yu Chiche's small body.

Karma reincarnation, since God made him unable to know, it was the disaster that this little benefactor deserved.

I only hope that he will not be too obsessed, and one obstacle will become a devil!

***

Two years later:

"Tell me, where did you hide my sister!"

Yu Chiche's small body has been twitching rapidly in two years, and he looks like a boy as old as 13 or 14 years old.

Dressed in a black brocade robe, he looked like a noble son from a noble family, and he did not look like he was down and out two years ago.

The old bustard led the crowd to knee down on the ground, trembling constantly.

"I... I really don't know!" She shook her head and said in panic.

"Really?" Yuchiche raised his voice at the end, and the corner of his mouth raised a cruel arc, "If that's the case, then there's no need for you to stay."

Before he finished speaking, the guard behind him directly pierced the old bustard's body with a sword.

She stared wide-eyed in disbelief, and without even uttering a cry, she swallowed her breath and fell softly to the ground.

Seeing this scene, everyone in the brother fully understood that today they are doomed,

When the boy appeared at first, they thought that Yu Chiche was just scaring them, but they never expected that the boy who was still humiliated by them two years ago had now grown into a ruthless devil.

Even murder was done so blatantly, without shyness.

What is Wang Fa's life in his eyes?

The realization of this thought made a few timid people faint directly, and those who didn't faint also cried mournfully.

"Why don't you tell me where you hid my sister!" Yu Chiche casually walked in front of an unparalleled beauty.

The slender blade of the sword slashed across her face, leaving bright red bloodstains.

"It's none of my business, it's really none of my business!" Oiran was so frightened that snot and tears ran down his face.

If I had known that he not only held grudges like this, but also became so capable at such a young age, I would never have humiliated him like that back then.

Not to mention...

"Didn't you say you knew about it two years ago?" Yu Chiche narrowed his eyes gloomily, and asked decisively.

If she hadn't given him hope, how could he have allowed them to humiliate him when he was clearly free.