Chapter 8 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 7

Luo Liyan sighed after putting on her clothes. A note fell on her feet.

This Mu Lingxi also left her a note?

Shouldn't he get up early in the morning and leave a thick stack of banknotes on the table with his domineering presidential style to let her scram as far as possible?

Luo Liyan picked it up curiously. The dragon and phoenix dancing style words suddenly caught her eyes.

"Damn woman, you will stay here obediently. We'll settle yesterday's account, line by line when I get back."

Qie!

After you threatened me like this, do you think I would stupidly stay here and waiting for you to settle accounts? You think I'm stupid!

Luo Liyan casually crumpled the note into a ball and threw it on the ground. She picked up her bag and changed her shoes to leave.

However, she turned the handle a few times and found that she could not open the door.

"Damn, this is illegal imprisonment!" Luo Liyan kicked the door hard, let out a scream, and hopped around cradling her foot.

"Didn't you say you aren't stupid!] Number 666 licked his teeth and felt pain for her.

"It's your club who picks this list of scumbags that is stupid!"

Luo Liyan angrily threw herself onto the sofa and poured out all the things in her bag.

Identity card, bank card, and mobile phone had been not taken away. To think that Mu Lingxi wanted her not to be able to run away. She wasn't convinced that she couldn't escape from here

That's why he didn't seize her stuff, and even left her cellphone behind without fear of that she would contact the outside world.

But who knows if the battery ran out last night, or it was blown up by her boss this morning.

Thinking of tiger aunt's roar, Luo Liyan shivered.

"Little six, now that we are all trapped here, do you have any way to let me go back to my house with a squeak?"

[Yes, but why should I help you?"] Number 666 proudly hummed.

"What do you mean why should I help you? This is called mutual benefit. Mu Lingxi is angry now. If I meet him now, then the favorability will drop down. If you help me leave now, then he will be super curious about my disappearance out of thin air. Once he calms down, I will appear right in front of him again, wouldn't that be super successful?" Luo Liyan shook her head happily.

Anyway, she wouldn't admit that she just didn't dare to bear Mu Lingxi's anger.

Even if she disappeared this way, she might find an excuse that would work in the future, but she still decided to slip away.

[Really? Are you sure that this method is feasible?] Number 666 doesn't trust Luo Liyan's words very much, feeling something is weird.

"This is about whether I can return to my own world, do you think I will make fun of my life?" Luo Liyan's tone was sincere and serious.

[Well then, the teleport function has been turned on, You owe me 20 golden peas.]

A white light wrapped around Luo Liyan, and in the blink of an eye, she disappeared from the huge living room.

In the next second, the closed door was pushed open.

Mu Lingxi walked in with a tight face wearing a haute couture silk-light fabric suit.

Due to the silence in the room, it made him mistakenly think the little madman who he had thought about all morning long had not yet woken up.

But when he walked into the bedroom and touched the no longer warm big bed, the dark eyes were like the thick dark clouds caused by a tsunami.