Chapter 27: Tsundere, President, Lightly Pamper 26

Of course not!

Luo Liyan shook her head into a wavy drum without thinking about it.

"And when you work at Mu's, you can sleep until you wake up naturally every day. You can stay at home or in the office wherever you want." Mu Lingxi coaxed in a low voice.

Of course, he prefers that the little guy can accompany him in the office every day, so that his work will definitely be done better.

After all, in the future, he will have a daughter-in-law to support, so what if he doesn't work hard.

"That's what you said!" Luo Liyan's eyes rolled.The thief had to follow the fishy cat that stole it.

Her joy successfully infected Mu Lingxi, who was still a little bored.

It's just that this good mood has not been maintained for a few seconds, and it was destroyed by the knock on the door.

"President, it's almost time." The female secretary's delicate voice sounded outside the door.

"I see." He answered impatiently, looking at the thief on the sofa, who was smiling like a stolen cat, Luo Liyan.

In the evening, he specially prepared a banquet for the director of Bureau X. After all, Mr. Mu let go of other people's pigeons for no reason at noon today. In order to show sincerity and more comfort, he organized such a bureau at night.

But with Luo Liyan, in case that old pervert takes a fancy to him, I'm afraid I can't help but do something that shouldn't be done.

But what if she is left alone here and she disappears again?

Although she had returned to the rented home the first two times, she was not sure that there would be any accidents.

The thin and cool lips were pressed into a straight line, and Mu Lingxi looked at Luo Liyan fixedly.

Then suddenly he laughed, as warm as a spring breeze.

Anyway, he won't let this little guy out of his sight again.

With a smile, he reached out and rubbed Luo Liyan's soft hair into a fluffy one. He picked up the suit on the sofa.

"Let's go, I'll take you somewhere."

"Where are you going? It's time for dinner." Luo Liyan felt her empty stomach.

After being tossed for a day, she didn't even eat lunch, she was tired and hungry, and now she just wanted to take a bath, eat snacks and play games in bed.

I don't know if there are those things in this world that she played in the original world.

"I'm taking you to eat delicious food now, but we have to make some preparations in advance." Mu Lingxi hugged the reluctant Luo Liyan and half pushed out of the office.

As soon as the door was opened, the female secretary hurriedly greeted her with a smile, enchanting and charming .

Wasn't she still in business attire a few hours ago?

Now what the hell is this evening dress for a banquet?

Look at the large piece of white snow that will be exposed when you shake it, and the hook that can be seen with a slight movement.

Too hot eyes!

"Aren't we going to go with her?" Luo Liyan's tone was very disgusting.

"She will wait for us in the banquet hall, I'll take you to another place first." Mu Lingxi patted her on the back soothingly.

"President." The female secretary's small tiger teeth lightly bit the corner of her bright red lips, three points pitiful, seven points charming.

Even the short two words can be called nine bends and eighteen bends by her, and the bones will be melted.

As his female companion tonight, how could he wait for him outside the banquet hall by himself.

Then tomorrow, he will definitely become a joke in the upper class.

If it wasn't for the appearance of such a leopard who appeared out of nowhere, Mr. Mu would definitely not have treated him like this.