Chapter 99: E-sports God, please don't tease 56

After Luo Liyan finished speaking, she put on an indifferent expression, "If you feel unconvinced, just sue me, I'm free."

"You lose money, I really thought that if you found a man, you would be able to stand up for you. Isn't that right? You said that you are a girl, shameless, to actually hook up with a man, it's really humiliating!" Luo Mu cursed angrily.

That vicious look was so fierce that she could not wait to eat her, as if Luo Liyan was not her daughter, but an enemy.

"I'm already 21 years old, isn't it normal to fall in love?" Luo Liyan shook her head helplessly but somewhat amusedly, "Besides, why didn't you think about it when you flirted with the owner of the supermarket downstairs? Is it humiliating?"

Luo Mu's fierce expression instantly cracked, but she insisted and shouted, "You stop talking nonsense there, how could I give birth to such a money loser like you!"

"Nonsense? Then Why don't you look through your phone now to see if the number called the courier is the owner of the supermarket downstairs." Luo Liyan shrugged nonchalantly,

"You..." Luo Mu gritted her teeth and cursed in a low voice. , There is a bit of embarrassment in his eyes, and a bit of guilty conscience.

Suddenly, the style of painting changed, and she began to cry and scream, "Why am I so miserable, I have worked so hard to pull a daughter into adulthood, but now I falsely blame my mother."

"You stop acting here!" Luo Liyan scratched He scratched his ears and turned his eyes to his father.

Sure enough, his already shrewd eyes narrowed slightly at the moment, looking at his mother with a meaningful face, and slowly sinking.

It seems that he is already suspicious, but in order to wait for them to go back, this matter was fooled by his mother again, Luo Liyan decided to add fuel to the fire for them.

"Well, let's call the courier in your mobile phone now. If I'm wrong and he's not the owner of the supermarket downstairs, then this house of mine will go to your name immediately today, and it will be regarded as my gift to you. How's your apology?"

"Damn girl! You..." Luo Mu's voice was sharp and loud, and she wanted to pounce and scratch Luo Liyan.

Su Xun hurriedly pulled her behind him.

"Bring it here!" Father Luo had a cold face, and his big palm tightly clasped Mother Luo's shoulder.

"Husband, don't listen to this dead girl's nonsense. She is born to be rebellious and wants to provoke our feelings." Luo Mu looked at Luo father full of grievances and pleading.

But the other party was unmoved.

"Take it out!"

Although she didn't want to believe that her wife, who had been submissive to her for more than 20 years, would do such a thing, but she, who had coveted the house in the hands of the dead girl for so long, would be after the dead girl said such words. , he didn't dare to take out his mobile phone. He could think of the reason with his toes.

"Husband..." Luo Mu pleadingly looked at Luo's father, and was reluctant to take out her mobile phone.

This made Father Luo completely lose his patience and kicked her to the ground with one foot. Then, in the sound of her screams, he grabbed her long hair and dragged her towards the elevator.

"Go, come home with me!" Father Luo gritted his teeth and said word by word.

That ghost-like tone made people shudder.

Looking at his parents who disappeared in the elevator, Luo Jingze was stunned for a while before he came back to his senses.

Turning his head, he looked at Luo Liyan who was leaning against Su Xun with a look of disgust, and said strangely, "Hmph, God Co, you can see it now. Luo Liyan is a white-eyed wolf, what are you doing? to be with her!"