Chapter 44 E-sports God, please don't tease 01

It was rainy and misty in the south of the Yangtze River in May, Luo Liyan looked at the empty refrigerator and let out a long sigh.

After staying at home for so many days, I have to go out to replenish food. I knew that I shouldn't be lazy last night, so I have to go out in the rain now.

After changing a pair of white shoes at will, Luo Liyan trotted towards the elevator that was about to close. Seeing that she could not catch up, she hurriedly called out.

"I'm sorry, waterproof wait a minute!" The

slowly closed door was reopened, she hurried in, raised her head and smiled at the kind man.

"Thank you."

"It's okay." The

man's voice was lazy and hoarse, with obvious sleepiness.

That delicate face was like God's most outstanding axe, which made Luo Liyan stunned for a moment, and then moved her eyes away, the atmosphere was a little embarrassing.

It has been 6 years since she came to this world. Every day she battles wits and courage with her superb parents, and she has to teach the bear children a lesson, making her so exhausted that she has no way to think about the tasks assigned to her by the Rebirth Club.

And that mission, I don't know what the hell it is, it turns out to be to find someone who loves her like life for the original owner of the body.

Although the original owner of the body lived miserably, the father didn't hurt and the mother didn't love him.

In the last life, because he cowardly obeyed the advice of his parents, he married an old man who was married for a second time, and finally died of depression.

Even her so-called close relatives at the funeral were still arguing and fighting over the so-called compensation.

But there is no prompt, not to find the person who loves you the most, this is Obviously finding fault.

The crisp electric bell rang suddenly, interrupting Luo Liyan's thoughts.

As soon as the call was connected, there was a screaming sound from the other end of the phone.

"Liyan, I heard it as soon as I got off the plane, that scumbag dared to cheat?"

"I promised to be with him to be cheating. At most, he was chasing me with great momentum, while playing in the game. It's just a cp." Luo Liyan stuck her tongue out in disgust as if thinking of something.

Hearing her words, the man standing behind her raised his drooping eyelids instantly, staring at her petite back.

Isn't that man her boyfriend?

Just in a suitor?

Su Xun's excited hands trembled slightly, feeling that her heart, which had been barren for months, regained her heartbeat again.

He leaned forward cautiously, and wanted to continue listening, but the elevator opened with a "ding" at this moment.

Frowning, he glanced at Luo Liyan's leaving back, and strode up to catch up.

As for what teammates were having a dinner party , the fifth consecutive block was black, and he left them behind.

"Let him go? Do you think I would be so cowardly?" Luo Liyan opened her umbrella and said with a sneer.

The intense anger made her completely unaware of the man who was following behind her in the rain.

"The whole world knows that he is chasing me, and the whole world also knows that he also hooked up with a little girl in the game. I won't give him some color to see, he really treats me as a hello kitty. "

"Then what do you think? It's not that you want to castrate him artificially, right?" The girl on the other end of the phone was nervous.

After all, this good best friend of mine has a criminal record against scumbag opponents. It turns out that the men who teased her were beaten to the point of lying on the bed for several days.

Now this is even more excessive. Not only has he been stalking for so long, but he has also made Liyan the joke of the whole school.