Chapter 6 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 5

He wasn't afraid of a murder happening at his place, anyway there will be a special team of lawyers that would handle the aftermath for him.

It's just that he couldn't accept it at all. The little girl who had only angered herself not long ago was dead.

"Puff!"

Just as Mu Lingxi was in a state of confusion, a burst of warm water was sprayed on his face, pulling him out of his unclear thoughts.

"Hey, idiot you got tricked!" Luo Liyan bit her finger and laughed foolishly.

Mu Lingxi breathed a sigh of relief and release her hand in shame.

Seeing Luo Liyan sinking softly into the water, his deep eyes darkened. He grabbed her arm vigorously, lifting the delicate body.

Then threw her on the carpet in the living room like trash.

"You stay here for me obediently, and I'll deal with you tomorrow!" Mu Lingxi slammed the bedroom door vigorously as he said threateningly.

Lying motionless on the hand-woven carpet made of pure wool. Luo Liyan waited for a long time to see if Mu Lingxi would come out at all before secretly asking, "Little six, look at this room, and check if there is any cameras here?"

[Your alertness is quite high!] Number 666 let out a comforting admiration. [Rest assured, there are no cameras in the whole house, but the door is full of surveillance. It covers all 360 degrees without a single blind spot."]

That's good!

Luo Liyan heaved a long sigh and sat up from the ground, without any signs of being drunk.

["Hey, little thing, your acting is pretty good!] Number 666 whistled.

"Of course, if you don't have this ability, this uncle would have been bullied to death in the orphanage not long ago." Luo Liyan snorted triumphantly.

Then she stood up and walked into the bathroom quietly, taking off her wet clothes at will.

The crystal-clear body, a like warm jade, appeared in the mirror.

Vermilion lips slightly opened, two jewel-like eyes dotted the delicate face and long eyelashes that fluttered like butterflies.

I actually look so beautiful?

Shouldn't that Mu Lingxi be a Liu Xiahui?

He even threw such a beautiful woman into the living room.

Not at all in line with president's routine!

No wonder he will be a bachelor for a lifetime. He really deserves it!

Taking the bathrobe hanging on the wall, she wrapped herself tightly.

Although it is September now, it's still a bit cold at night in autumn.

As soon as she returned to the living room with her wet hair, she began shivering from the powerful breeze of the air-conditioning.

That Mu Lingxi didn't do this on purpose right?

If she was really drunk and unconscious, after lying on the ground all night would result a high fever that will be needed to be admitted to a hospital.

Since you are unkind, don't blame me for being unrighteous.

Squinting her eyes bitterly, Luo Liyan twisted the bedroom door open.

"Get out!" Mu Lingxi sat up from the bed in alarm, his tone was very fierce after being interrupted while sleeping.

"No, it's cold outside!" Luo Liyan blinked her eyes, and suddenly grinned as she looked at the thick quilt.

"The quilt, I love the quilt the most."

"You give me..."

Mu Lingxi looked at the small body that was shaking and leaped towards him. He was interrupted halfway through his words as he was pressed into the bed.

"So comfortable."

Luo Liyan snuggled contentedly on Mu Lingxi's chest.