Chapter 106: E-sports God, please don't tease 63

Su Xun clenched her fists tightly, and her veins burst out.

He looked sullenly at the few people who were close together, nervous and afraid to look at him, and walked over step by step.

It's like an evil ghost from hell.

"Old ... boss..." Several people shouted.

Su Xun twitched the corner of his mouth slightly, smiled sarcastically, raised his foot and kicked the submissive ZZ out.

"Boss!"

Everyone screamed in disbelief. Seeing that Su Xun still wanted to do something, they rushed up and hugged him.

"Boss, it's not ZZ who did it, there must be some misunderstanding."

"It's not him? That's you?" Su Xun's deep eyes were as black as a tsunami."There is no difference between what was exposed on the Internet and the facts. Only the four of you, plus the coach and the manager, know about me and Lili. Are you telling me, who else is there besides him?"

"We really know. , but doing this kind of thing is not good for us or LAS." Brother Dou said in a deep voice, "And ZZ..." "You think you two live together every day, you have not complained about me privately? Will he not? Do you hear?" Su Xun asked line by line, leaving several people speechless. If this online thing is really exposed from the members of LAS, it can only be done by ZZ.

After all, the return of the boss has made him return from the starting lineup to the bench position. Not only does it take three years to actually participate in major competitions, but even the salary can only receive the most basic thousands of yuan per month . But with his current technology, what if he were to be on stage?

Continued defeats have caused him to be sprayed by netizens to the point where his body is completely broken, and if the entire LAS continues to be so decadent, he can only play the relegation match today.

And ZZ is not ignorant of such a situation.

"What the hell are you doing this for?" Gao Feng's face was gloomy, he half-squatted down, looking at ZZ, who was sore and sweaty.

"Why?" ZZ suddenly laughed, "Because he doesn't deserve it! He doesn't deserve to be called God Co, he doesn't deserve to be on the stage of the LPL competition, he doesn't deserve to be on the stage of the S global competition."

"Is he unworthy? Are you worthy?" Jiason kicked him angrily.

"Well..." ZZ cried out in pain, "Yes, my skills are not good! But I love this game with all my heart, and I want to work hard to bring glory to everyone. But what about him... ZZ pointed his finger at Su Xun, "

So what if he has talent, professional e-sports is in his heart, but no woman is important! Do you know how many people's hearts were hurt by sleepwalking in S8? I thought he was just a It was the first time I stepped on such a big stage, and I was so nervous that I didn't perform well. How many people in S9 were crazy because of him, but he just walked away, regardless of how foreign media laughed at us for being shady and that we couldn't 't afford to lose. And all of this is because of a woman! Why does he come back to this stage like this? Since he has left, he will leave completely! This is everyone's dream, not a tool he uses to please a woman. "

What woman? What to please?"

A clear female voice resembling an oriole in the empty valley suddenly sounded, with a little bit of confusion, causing everyone to freeze, as if the end of the world had come.