Chapter 163 The treacherous minister, the cooperation point is 50

"As for the two of you..."

Yuchi Che's final voice dragged meaningfully, and a cloud of ink like a tsunami passed through his eyes. Even the air in the execution room seemed to have stopped flowing, cold and depressing.

The two guards looked at each other with despair and determination in their eyes.

Although they are just ordinary servants in the general's mansion, they are clear about the temperament of their generals.

The words of Imperial Physician Li just now have obviously angered the generals completely, and their fate will only be more miserable.

Now, if I want to keep my wife and children, I can only take risks.

"We curse you that you can only be with one woman, your wife, in this life, and you will never be able to enjoy the beauty of this world." After the two guards pretended to be resentful, they directly bit their tongues.

Breathless.

Can I only be with Yan'er alone?

Yuchi Che smiled at the two of them, but his frantic heart calmed down a little.

Since they are so knowledgeable, they will not make things difficult for them anymore.

"Bury now, treat your family favorably." Yuchi Che put his hand in the warm water, and washed away the blood stains.

Anxiety is even worse.

However, he has already wasted too much time for these people, and he will have to go to court in two hours.

Going back to accompany the marriage now is the more important thing.

***

[System prompt: The male protagonist tortured and killed 3 people due to the host. After deducting 150 golden beans, there are now 225 golden beans. 】

Luo Liyan, who was sleeping soundly, was suddenly awakened by the sound of the mechanical sound, and she bounced off the bed and sat up, gasping for breath.

"Little Sixth Son, what happened? Why did Yuchi Che suddenly run out to kill? And who did he kill?" Luo Liyan touched the already cold sleeping couch beside her, her eyebrows pressed tightly together. , hurriedly took the cloak and tied it on his body, and hurriedly ran out.

[The male protagonist has already guessed that you went back to the past, so he lost control and killed the old doctor who treated you tonight, as well as the two guards guarding the bath. 】

Hearing this, Luo Liyan paused in her footsteps, her heart was full of anger.

madman!

This lunatic!

If the two guards died because of their own words, what did the old doctor do wrong?

If I had known that he would become such a person, I should not have saved her back then.

[Idiot, now is not the time to think about this. The male protagonist has already sent someone to slaughter the 43 members of Li's family. If you calculate it with 50 golden beans per person, you will never want to return to the original world . . ] No. 666 reminded earnestly.

"Damn it!" Luo Liyan cursed in a low voice, looking at the intersection at the end of the corridor, she was flustered and didn't know how to choose.

A dull pain in the head.

"Smoke?"

Yuchi Che, who had returned wearing the stars and the moon, looked at the anxious little girl outside the corner of the corridor, and her already irritable heart instantly surged into anger.

With his toes lightly, he floated directly in front of Luo Liyan, wrapped one hand around her waist, pressed it into his arms, pinched her chin with two fingers, forcing her to raise her head and look at him. .

"You just want to leave me? I only went out for half an hour, and you want to run away?" Yuchi Che gritted his teeth, and shot Luo Liyan coldly, word by word, like a knife.

But when he saw the tear-dappled star eyes, his heart seemed to have been hit by a heavy hammer.