Chapter 33: Aojiao, President, Lightly Pamper 32

"Hmm!" She tugged at Mu Lingxi's clothes, tears falling from the corners of her eyes.

It wasn't until the bitter bitterness flowed into Mu Lingxi's mouth that he seemed to wake up, raised his head and looked at the heartbroken little man in pain.

"You don't want to be with me that much?"

"I just don't want you to treat me like this. I didn't do anything wrong, so why are you pissing me off?" Luo Liyan cried miserably.

"I... I didn't want to take your breath away, I just... " Mu Lingxi kissed the tears from Luo Liyan's eyes a little bit in distress.

I just care about you too much!

He silently defended himself in his heart, but there was no way to say it.

Loving someone is not the reason for hurting her.

How many scumbags do you have to hurt her like this?

Thinking of what she had done, Mu Lingxi hurriedly rolled over and knelt on the edge of the bed, lowered her eyelids, and was afraid to look directly at Luo Liyan.

For fear of seeing disgust in her eyes.

"Liyan, do you already hate me? "

The slightly trembling tone finally made Luo Liyan stop crying, she looked at Mu Lingxi who was curled up in a corner, and sighed helplessly.

"No, I don't hate you."

"Then you like me?" Mu Lingxi raised her head, and there was no so-called loss on her face.

In the dark environment, his deep eyes shone with a radiance like a galaxy.

Luo Liyan was so angry that she couldn' t breathe smoothly, she just felt that she would be given a routine by a single dog with a mother and child, which was really humiliating.

"I like your size!" She grabbed the pillow beside her and threw it at Mu Lingxi.

" What's so shy?" Mu Lingxi grabbed Luo Liyan's hand and pulled her into his arms.

The warm big palm soothed her belly in circles, causing her to tremble again.

"Don't..." Luo Liyan took a sip, her soft voice startled her, she hurriedly coughed, and cleared her throat, "Mu Lingxi, don't keep touching me.

" My whole being is yours, why don' t you let me touch it?" Mu Lingxi chuckled lightly and put her head on Luo Liyan's shoulder, "Could it be that Lili, do you want to always give up on me?"

Wen The hot breath swiped on the back of her neck , with little ripples.

Luo Liyan was so angry that she pushed Mu Lingxi's lower abdomen with her elbow.

This pervert knows how to tease himself.

"When did you belong to me?"

"Everyone heard at the banquet just now that you are my fiancée, and you didn't t refute it, did you?"

"Where did you get the roundness you gave me!" Luo Li Yan felt that Mu Lingxi was extremely shameless, "This is obviously an expedient measure for you to get rid of that director."

"It's not an expedient measure, it's a declaration of sovereignty." Mu Lingxi corrected her misunderstanding very seriously. .

"Do I agree?" Luo Liyan rolled her eyes in disgust.

Really, he is obviously a domineering CEO, but he doesn't even have a confession from Mary Sue.

Is this compulsive intrusion for fear of being rejected by the confession, is it too shameful?

"Then do you agree?" Mu Lingxi kissed Luo Li's smoky cheek like a little bun, and then with a little force, she bit her suffocated breath.

"You..."

"Li Li, can you be my girlfriend? You don't have to worry about me being like other men. Everything I have is yours. I will use as much money as you give me in the future. "