Chapter 145 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 32

Luo Liyan was so frightened that she lowered her head subconsciously, not daring to look at him.

"I am the eldest daughter of the Marquis of Yong'an, and the head of Fuhuan County, proclaimed by the Empress Dowager."

Seeing her guilty conscience, Yuchi Che suddenly flashed a strange thought in his heart, and he abruptly stood up from the chair in shock.

"I'm asking who you are!" Yuchi Che paused, then emphasized again, "Who is mine!"

His questioning not only startled Luo Liyan, but also shocked everyone in the Yongan Marquis.

"Yin'er, when did you provoke General Yuchi? Why don't you hurry up and tell me honestly!" The Marquis of Yongan already had the heart to scold others, but thinking of his old mother's fate, he could only coax him anxiously. road.

Luo Liyan felt the eyes of everyone falling on her, and she was about to cry.

She really died even more dizzy than Dou E. She had obviously saved him and gained an irreplaceable favorability rating. Ben wanted to hide for a while, find a better time, and let him discover it little by little. .

But now he has lost his vest so suddenly, and his reaction is completely wrong.

There is no so-called emotional tears at all, and I can't even see the distressed shadow of Xiao Baozi's cuteness.

How could she feel that her favorability level was not only in vain, but also poked a hornet's nest for herself.

"Why, are you still unwilling to tell the truth?" Yuchi Che squinted, seeing the expression on Luo Liyan's face sometimes tangled and sometimes angry, but he refused to answer his question for a long time, and his whole head was gradually controlled by Madness.

"I... I really don't understand what you mean." Luo Liyan said embarrassingly.

She didn't know what happened to Yuchi Che in the twelve years after she left, but looking at it like this, it was definitely not a good thing.

I'm afraid it's enough to ruin the life-saving grace of myself, right?

Forget it, she'd better not admit it.

After today, I will ask Xiao Liuzi if there is any way to eliminate this memory of Yuchi Che.

"Ha!" Yuchi Che's tense face suddenly loosened, and he let out a cold chuckle. Then, without waiting for everyone to react, he took two steps forward and wrapped Luo Liyan's waist directly against her. over his shoulders.

"What are you doing, bastard, put me down quickly!" Luo Liyan screamed and scratched two steps on Yuchi Che's generous back.

However, Yuchi Che's strength was not enough to scratch the itch here.

After he walked out of the dining room for a while, everyone came back to their senses.

"No reason! There is no king's law! Why are you still stunned! Why don't you stop the prodigal son of Yuchi Che!"

He Yuchi Che was arrogant in the courtroom, even if he insulted himself, he could bear it for the sake of the century-old foundation of the Yongan Marquis.

But when he came to his house, he first molested his wife who could have given birth to him, then injured his old mother, and now he openly robbed his own daughter.

Did he, Yuchi Che, really think that the country of Yan was his world?

But when everyone was chasing them out, there was nowhere to stop Yuchi Che, only the back of the thousand-li-lid horse passing away made everyone almost faint with hatred.

"Master Hou... Master Hou... You have to save our daughter!" Mrs. Luo cried and slid softly on the ground.