Chapter 110: E-sports God, please don't tease 67

"You also said that those people are trolls. As long as country Z doesn't come up with someone who can replace you, they will keep venting their anger on us. Now there are not a few months before the finals of the S game , I It's not that I can't wait." Luo Liyan said very seriously.

Su Xun pursed her lips and thought for a while, then her expression relaxed.

Lili was right.

If you want those trolls to shut up completely, the best way is to win another world championship in the S competition.

But...

"What if I never get the championship trophy?" Su Xun asked jokingly.

"Then I'll be scolded all the time, until you feel sorry for me and you are willing to play well." Luo Liyan shrugged nonchalantly.

"How could I be willing to let you be scolded by others?" Su Xun rubbed her fluffy little head dotingly, "Don't worry, I will definitely let you witness my victory in the S competition this year. The day of the championship trophy."

In fact, there is no need to wait for the S game at all, after which he will let people give all the unpleasant comments on the Internet to the crabs.

But before that, he had to make a statement.

"Mr. Su, then ZZ..." Seeing that Su Xun's mood finally improved a lot, the manager hurriedly came up and asked in a low voice.

"Let's fire it straight away." Su Xun sneered sarcastically.

What he did and why he did it, he will let everyone know.

If there is any other team that dares to accept him, a villain who ignores the interests of the team because of jealousy, then it can only be said that the art master is bold.

After everything was settled, Su Xun stopped paying attention to the members of LAS, took Luo Liyan's little hand, walked out of the villa, and got into the car.

"Li Li, do you mind if I expose our relationship online?" After buckled the seat belt for Luo Liyan, Su Xun asked and shook his cell phone.

"What's the point?" Luo Liyan shrugged inexplicably.

Both himself and Su Xun are so good looking, and they are not good-looking.

Besides showing affection, spreading dog food is the happiest thing in love.

"Well." Su Xun lowered her eyelids, covering her excited light, her body trembling slightly.

He can finally announce to the world that the little girl in front of him belongs to him!

"Today is the first day of my official relationship with my beloved her, and the first day of my return as an e-sports professional player. I am very grateful to her for her support, which has allowed me to stand on this stage again . Love She is the best thing I've ever done. And she only needs my love. So, no matter how many thorns there are in the future, I will wear armor and fight for her. As for the return of glory , to spend a lifetime together." As soon as

this Weibo was posted, the official blog of the LAS team immediately forwarded it.

"Congratulations to God Co's return to the team! I wish the eternal captain of LAS happiness!" The

two Weibo once again exploded the Internet to the boil.

Although there are still some trolls saying unpleasant things, everyone's focus has turned to Su Xun's return.

Some people even say that Su Xun's mysterious girlfriend is simply too good to make them survive.

Even Su Xun's girlfriend fans lamented why such a love story didn't t happen to them.

It's like watching an idol drama.

After Su Xun sent a message to his friend and asked him to help control the sunspots on the Internet, he put down his mobile phone and embraced Luo Liyan in his arms.

"Thank you !" he whispered excitedly.

Thank you for coming to me!

Thank you for saving me!

Thank you for giving me a chance to love you!

This life will not be negative!