Chapter 157 The traitor, the cooperation point 44

"General Yuchi, you ask your servants to bring a basin of water. The old minister has to clean up Mrs. Zun's mouth, so that the medicine will be healed."

"What? You still want to touch my wife?" Yuchi Che glanced at the old doctor Li with a stern look, and he was so frightened that he knelt on the ground again.

"Old minister dare not!"

"Okay, don't scare him, let him take out the scum from your hand first." Luo Liyan saw that the old doctor was getting old, and she was about to faint from Yuchi Che, the living hell king. After passing by , he hurriedly opened his mouth to change the subject.

"I'll treat your wound first." Yuchi Che frowned at the bloodstains on Luo Liyan's face, how could he still care about the little wound on his hand.

After a while he can handle it himself.

"Huh?" Luo Liyan snorted displeasedly when she heard that he still didn't care about her.

Seeing this, Yuchi Che was finally defeated, and he honestly put his hand in front of the old doctor Li.

The blood and flesh were blurred, but the flesh and blood had been glued together, which made the old doctor Li's brows tighten.

"General, it may hurt a little."

"It's fine." Yuchi Che watched him without blinking a single glance as he picked apart his own flesh and blood, and took out the pieces of jade.

"Hi!" Luo Liyan took a deep breath and buried her head in his chest.

Yuchi Che hurriedly kissed the swirl of hair on the top of her head in a soothing manner, feeling more and more that Doctor Li in front of him was unsightly tight.

Fortunately, the other party also had self-awareness, and dealt with it very quickly, and then placed the cotton cloth and the Jinchuang medicine on the low cabinet beside the beauty's couch.

"General, all right, now you just need to wash the wound and bandage it."

"Since there's nothing wrong with you, let's go down." Yuchi Che didn't even bother to give him the slightest out of the corner of his eyes, so he ordered the expulsion directly.

Although his attitude was arrogant, the old doctor Li was secretly relieved, and hurriedly retreated.

After taking the cotton pad wrung out by the guard, Yuchi Che wiped off the blood on Luo Liyan's face little by little, revealing the not-so-deep wound.

How could such a deep mouth bleed so much blood?

Yuchi Che raised his eyebrows with a worried look on his face, and carefully applied the Jinchuang medicine, as lightly as a feather brushed past.

"Okay?" Seeing him put the medicine bottle aside, Luo Liyan hurriedly jumped up from his arms, "I'll help you bandage it."

It's not just a small wound on the skin, it will heal after a night's sleep, what is there to bandage.

Yuchi Che thought in his heart, but without saying a word, he passed his hand to Luo Liyan.

As long as she doesn't leave her, whatever she wants to do, she will follow her.

So when Luo Liyan used cotton cloth to tie an exaggeratedly large bow on Yuchi's hand, he just raised his eyebrows undeniably, watching her indulgently.

"Satisfied?" Yuchi Che bowed his head and kissed her cherry red lips, but she was lightly bitten by her sharp little tiger teeth.

A slight tingling pain swept through his body along with a numb electric current, his eyes flashed a faint green light, and his breath became dangerously aggressive.

"Yan'er is this hinting at me?" His big palm pressed against Luo Liyan's waist, rubbing against him in a meaningful way.

His voice was hoarse and deep, a taste of emotion, and hopelessly sexy.

"You... can you stop thinking about estrus anytime, anywhere!" Luo Liyan blushed like a peach in autumn, her tone was coquettish.

This seductive appearance made Yuchi Che's breathing a little heavier.