Chapter 164 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 51

"Where have you been?" Luo Liyan's tone was full of fright, her little hand was on Yuchi Che's chest, trembling slightly.

"I'm going to handle some official business." Yuchi Che guiltily turned his eyes away, trying to change the subject.

But Luo Liyan suddenly pushed him away, looking at him with a sad face.

"You still lie to me? You are so bloody, are you going to kill?"

Although this is just a question, but the tone is unquestionable affirmation.

Yuchi Che was silent for a moment, and finally nod for a moment.

"Yan'er, you don't need to care about these things..."

"No need to worry?" Luo Liyan took two steps back, sarcastically looking at Yuchi Che's more elegant and handsome face under the moonlight, "Aren't you afraid of karma after you committed so many innocent killings? "

"What is karma? I don't believe it!" Yuchi Che stretched out his long arms with a half-smiling smile, and took Luo Liyan back into his arms, "Not to mention that only strong enough can have you, right? "

Facing such a stubborn Yuchi Che, Luo Liyan was completely crying.

Crystal clear tears fell from the sockets one by one.

Whether it was the 43 lives that were about to die because of her, or the long way back home, she felt hopeless.

Now... if she wants to turn the tide, she has no choice but to take risks.

"Why did Yan'er cry because of those unimportant people?" Yuchi Che's eyes were filled with unwilling madness, and his thin lips, which were cold because of the moonlight, pressed against Luo Liyan's cheek, and gently kissed those tears away.

The bitter taste caused his sanity to be swallowed up by jealousy.

His hands were constantly tightening, and Luo Liyan's pain was so severe that he could hardly breathe.

"What is an unimportant person?" Luo Liyan sneered coldly, "The chance that you can meet is a chance given by God, if you kill too much, I'm afraid that the two of us will not end well. If so, do you still think your hands are stained with the blood of unimportant people?"

"Are you admitting that your older sister was you?" Yuchi Che narrowed his eyes, raised his head, and stared at Luo Liyan's eyes.

"Isn't there a conclusion in your heart? Does it matter whether I admit it or not?" Luo Liyan raised her eyebrows and asked irrefutably, "But it has nothing to do with whether it is or not, the more innocent people kill you. , the fate between you and me will become thinner, and one day..."

"It won't be that day!" Yuchi Che didn't even think about it, her thin lips directly covered Luo Liyan's cherry-red lips, just as her wet tongue was about to penetrate, she was bitten by her fiercely.

"Neither you nor I are gods. Did Master Jingkong tell you less about this karma and reincarnation?"

Yuchi Che silently looked at the angry and desperate eyes of the little man in his arms, and a trace of fear appeared in his heart, who never believed in fate.

If Yan'er went back to the past, it was really a fate bestowed upon them by God, then the unprovoked killings by herself would definitely annoy God.

Thinking of the curse of the old doctor Li before his death, Yuchi Che roared in panic, "Go and stop me, I want the family of the doctor Li to be spared."

"Yes, General!"

In the lonely night, there was a crisp response, which soon disappeared, leaving the garden alone.

Seeing that she had finally achieved her goal successfully, Luo Liyan let out a long breath in her chest, her feet softened, and her whole body slipped down.