Chapter 73: E-sports God, please don't tease 30

"Huh? I think so too!" Su Xun nodded in agreement.

"Should we buy less?" Luo Liyan reluctantly wanted to pick up some food from the shopping cart, but Su Xunyi grabbed her little hand.

"Why buy less? I think what you just said is right. After eating so much, you won't grow any meat, but it's a bit of a loss. We can prepare more desserts." Su Xun squeezed her hand, thinking in her heart. Secretly let out a satisfied sigh.

"You look so thin, your body will be unhealthy."

What?

Luo Liyan's eyes widened in disbelief, "Can I be considered thin?" At

165, she is almost 110 pounds. Although she is tall, she can't hold her chest small.

This meat has grown to where it shouldn't.

"Well, in the eyes of men, you are a sub-skeleton." Su Xun nodded seriously.

If you don't look carefully, no one will notice the playful light in his eyes.

In fact, he hoped that his little girl could get fatter, so it must be very comfortable to hold the flesh in his arms.

And if that's the case, there will be fewer people to snatch glass from him.

He would have more time to spoil Lili. Except for himself, no one in this world could stand her little emotions.

In that way, he can pet Lili for the rest of his life, so that he can never be separated from him.

Luo Liyan thought about it and felt that what Su Xun said was not unreasonable.

After all, there is still a certain gap in the aesthetics of boys and girls.

Seeing that Luo Liyan didn't pay attention to her for a while, Su Xun gave her a thoughtful look.

"Did I buy something that you don't like to eat?"

Although I usually secretly collected a lot of things related to Lili, there are always omissions.

Maybe she didn't like the things she liked before, but she failed to update the information in time.

"No, I think it's a bit wasteful to buy so much at such an expensive price." Luo Liyan repeatedly denied it, for fear that she would say something she didn't like now, and if she wanted to eat it in the future, she would have to slap herself once in the face.

"Then there's no problem." Su Xun said, bending her index finger, and tapped Luo Liyan's smooth forehead lightly, "Since I'm inviting you to dinner, how can you be casual?"

"Uh...hehe... ...Actually, I didn't choose." Luo Liyan smiled shyly.

But since Su Xun has already said that she wants to treat herself to delicious food, then she will no longer be hypocritical.

The big deal is that the manuscript fee is issued in two days, and I invite him to go out to eat a good meal.

***

"I'll go get some food first, can you watch TV by yourself?"

He opened the shoe cabinet and looked at the couple's slippers he had prepared for Lili, Su Xun thought about it for a while, or slapped the hand on it. When he came back, he picked up a pair of ordinary slippers and put them at Luo Liyan's feet.

Those slippers were too targeted. Lili felt that the person she liked was her. If she thought she was specially prepared for other girls, then he really dug a hole and buried himself. .

"I can go with you." Luo Liyan changed her shoes and looked at Su Xun expectantly.

Although she doesn't know how to cook, she has a beautiful and good knife skills, and it's not a problem to cut meat and bones.

Every time the three people in the family made her angry, she would buy a lot of fish to vent her anger.

It's just that for so many years, they still thought that they were trying to curry favor.