Chapter 173 The treacherous minister, the cooperation point is 60

"General Yuchi...I...I know I'm wrong...Please let me go..."

Empress Dowager Liu howled in pain, but she could not arouse Yuchi Che's sympathy.

She looked desperately at the two ladies of the Yongan Marquis. Madam Luo's eyes darkened, weighing the pros and cons in her heart, and then she looked at her granddaughter.

"Yan'er, Empress Dowager Liu is, after all, the biological mother of today's sage..."

Halfway through her words, she didn't go on, but Luo Liyan could understand what she meant, and couldn't help feeling a little ridiculous.

Marrying Yuchi Che by yourself is something that cannot be changed. Unless the Marquis of Yong'an does not recognize his daughter, it is doomed to be the opposite of the original imperial power.

Moreover, the thoughts of the queen mother just now were exposed in front of everyone like that. She even thought that she would help the queen mother to say good things, and the queen mother could remember the goodness of Yongan Houfu, really...

The corner of Luo Liyan's mouth sneered upwards and shook her head.

"Grandmother, the queen mother has a crazy disease, how can she be afraid of the doctor? If it becomes more serious in the future, it is not a crime that our Yongan Houfu can bear."

"You..." Mrs. Luo never thought of her always obedient granddaughter, but she didn't see her for a short night, and she would have the courage to rebel against her, and a burst of anger suddenly rose in her heart .

"Mrs. Luo, the emperor gave me and Yan'er to marry me. She will be the official wife of the General's Mansion. Your Yong'an Marquis is just her parents' home." Yuchi Che looked at the angry man Mrs. Luo.

"Really?" Mrs. Luo's eyes widened in disbelief.

I thought that my granddaughter was completely destroyed after being reprimanded by the Queen Mother last night.

Unexpectedly, Yuchi Che, the living King of Hell, would do such a thing for his granddaughter.

It seems that their Yongan residence is safe.

Thinking of this, Mrs. Luo let out a long sigh and looked at the empress dowager Liu who had been drugged by the eunuch, and who was completely stupid.

In the end nothing was said.

"Bring your empress dowager back soon. What does it look like when the empress dowager is free to leave the palace!"

Yuchi Che scolded, and just yelled at the attendant to pick up the Queen Mother, who was sitting on the ground, and retreated like a bird and a beast.

Only the two wives of Yong'an Hof, and their maidservants were left, standing awkwardly where they were.

"I think the two of you were dug up by the queen mother early in the morning. It shouldn't be used, why don't you just eat here?" Yuchi Che raised his eyebrows and asked in a very insincere manner.

Just as Mrs. Luo was about to nod her head, Mrs. Luo tugged at her sleeve.

Then he smiled lovingly and looked at Yuchi Che, "Today, we won't do more harassment. Since the emperor has ordered the marriage, it is better to let Yan'er go back to the house today to prepare dowry and other things. "

"Why don't those things bother my Yan'er, I will send a housekeeper to take care of you back to the house, and the day before the big wedding, Yan'er will go back." Yuchi Che gave them an arrogant look, and his tone became very impatient.

She has already made her words so clear, she still wants to pinch her own smoke, she is really courting death.

Although Mrs. Luo was unwilling, she didn't dare to say anything more when she saw Yuchi Che like this.

In the end, he could only pretend to be kind and look at Luo Liyan.

"That Yan'er, you can take good care of your future husband in the General's Mansion, don't be petty anymore."