Chapter 126 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 13

She pricked up her ears and listened to the movement outside the door. After making sure that no one noticed, she put her hand down and let out a long sigh.

"But looking at you like this, I'm afraid I've been here for a few days. I'm luckier than you, and I was only arrested last night. When I woke up, there was no one in the room. I guess I didn't have enough food. , I woke up a lot earlier than they expected, so I slipped here, and I happened to meet you, which is a fate for the two of us."

"Yeah." Yuchi Che nominated obediently, "We are very destined."

At this moment, he has completely trusted Luo Liyan's statement.

Presumably she was walking outside alone, and she happened to be seen by the prostitute outside the door, so she was directly taken in, so naturally no one dared to move the things on her body.

Thinking that he had just used such a dark thought to sully her kindness towards him, Yuchi Che pursed his lips tightly into a straight line in shame, his eyes dodged, and he did not dare to look directly at Luo Liyan.

Seeing such a guilty little bun in the future, Luo Liyan didn't think she was cute, she couldn't help but reached out and lightly pinched his small face, and immediately received Yuchi Che's unbelievably shocked gaze.

"Don't always wrinkle your face when you are young, be careful to drive away all the good luck." Luo Liyan snorted haha ​​​​and pulled her hand back.

All the luck in my life is to meet you.

Yuchi Che replied silently in his heart.

Although he didn't believe it, in order to please Luo Liyan, he still raised his head and forced a smile.

It's just that even if he was beaten to the point of Wu Zi Ao Qing, it was not difficult to see his delicate and beautiful facial features, with his skin and flesh not smiling, which made people feel horrified.

Luo Liyan's expression froze there.

The Great Demon King is indeed the Great Demon King. Not only has he been wise and different from ordinary people since he was a child, but his aura has already taken shape.

She might as well give up on transforming him into a filthy, turbulent son of Shijia.

This is simply impossible.

Yuchi Che looked at Luo Liyan's frightened look and put away the smile on his face.

But no matter how lonely he was, he still looked at Luo Liyan with a well-behaved look.

"Are you hungry? I brought you a few meat buns, but it's cold..." Luo Liyan peeled off the oiled paper bag and handed the two huge meat buns to Yuchi Che.

"It's alright, since I was a child, I didn't know what it's like to have hot food and hot dishes." Yuchi Che said casually.

Then, without looking at Luo Liyan's shocked and distressed appearance, she stretched out her hand to take the already cold meat buns and ate them carefully.

In fact, with his personality, he would never say such a sign of weakness.

It's just that he found that the big sister in front of him is very easy to be soft-hearted. As long as he behaves a little bit more pitifully, then even if she leaves here, she probably won't abandon herself, right?

In fact, he has never eaten hot rice and hot dishes, and even the taste of meat, this is the first time he knows.

"How could your parents treat you like this?" Luo Liyan never thought that not only did Yuchi Che suffer inhuman torture in the brothel, but even since he was born, he has never enjoyed a day of being loved and cared for.

This made Luo Liyan, who was still a little resentful of the great devil who kicked him, completely let go of this grudge.

It is said that poor people must have something to hate, but I didn't expect that hateful people also have this pitiful thing.