Chapter 100: E-sports God, please don't tease 57

"I just like the way she shows her teeth and claws! If possible, I would like to help her solve the best scumbags in your family." Su Xun glanced at Luo Jingze with a rebellious expression. Disgusting, mocking gaze.

This made Luo Jingze feel very embarrassed.

He is Su Xun's brainless technical fan, and in order to be closer to him, he wants to become a professional e-sports player.

But now, the one and only god of destiny in his heart is actually on good terms with Luo Liyan, whom he despises the most, and he treats him like this for her.

It must be that Luo Liyan usually speaks ill of himself in front of God Co, which is why he has such a deep misunderstanding of himself and his parents.

This thought made him shoot Luo Liyan fiercely, "Are you my sister, even knowing that I like God Co, you are still provoking our relationship!"

"No, I never put you Treat me as my brother, just like you never treated me as a sister." Luo Liyan looked at Luo Jingze as if she were a fool.

"Luo Liyan, you..." Luo Jingze was so angry, he reached out and pointed at Luo Liyan with a fierce look.

But Luo Liyan didn't give him a chance to speak again, grabbed his fingers that found a sense of presence in front of her eyes, and slammed it in the opposite direction.

The sound like killing a pig resounded throughout the corridor.

However, Luo Liyan didn't stop there, just lifted his foot and kicked him out.

"I just moved out and lived there for a while, but you dared to provoke me like this. It's really good that the scar has forgotten the pain."

Luo Jingze curled up into a ball in pain, and tears were about to burst out.

Indeed, since Luo Liyan moved out of the house, he has always been at home at home, and he will never be caught and beaten by her because of a disagreement. Even his parents have no way to take her.

If she was punished more severely by her parents, the worse she would be beaten.

In the end, my parents were still afraid that they would be beaten to death by her, so they agreed to let her move out.

It was also his fault that he had lived a free and lawless life for so long that he had forgotten those tragic days.

Looking back now, Luo Jingze was finally honest.

Biting his lower lip tightly, he held his hands, staring at Luo Liyan, daring to be angry but not daring to speak.

After a long while, he said sullenly, "No matter how bad our relationship is, I will always be your brother, how can you be so cruel to my subordinates? It's not that you don't know my dream, but to be like God Co. If you are a professional, you know to protect his hand, so why don't you think that you treat me like this, it will probably ruin my dream."

"Ahem!"

Luo Liyan seemed to hear a big joke, Coughing hard on her own saliva, Su Xun hurriedly patted her back and followed her breath.

It wasn't until she saw that she was finally relieved, and then her icy gaze fell on Luo Jingze's body, making people unable to breathe.

"If you want to play professional e-sports, what is your rank in Telecom District 1, and what is your rank in Hanbok?"

"I..." Luo Jingze hesitated, his face flushed with shame.

His proud diamond rank was shown off among his friends and in front of Luo Liyan.

Even going to the worst professional team as a substitute requires gifts from home.

How could he be so embarrassed to put it in front of God Co.