Chapter 174 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 61

Give up on yourself one after another.

Even if you want to exchange yourself for benefits and peace, what else are you pretending to do?

Are you really stupid?

Luo Liyan pouted unhappily, and Yuchi Che's big palm landed on her furry head.

The eyes looking at Mrs. Luo became more and more unfriendly.

"Yan'er is my wife, since I take care of her, as for her personality, I don't need to worry about Lao Luo Luo here." Yuchi Che glanced at her coldly, and the threat in his words was undisguised.

Luo's face froze, and she nods Mr. embarrassedly and said yes, pulled the nian, and wanted to say something to her daughter, Mrs. Luo, and fled.

"Dear, don't think about those who are irrelevant." Yuchi Che's tone was indulgent and indulgent, his rough big palm took Luo Liyan's soft and boneless hand.

"After tossing around for the morning, you must be hungry. Let's go have some breakfast and see what flavor you like. Then the butler can invite the cook again according to your taste."

Luo Liyan herself was instantly healed by Yuchi Che's words because of Old Madam Luo's slightly emotional heart.

Yes, although they are relatives of the original owner of their own body, they are just irrelevant strangers to them.

If they are good to themselves, it is of course to gain some benefits for them.

But if it's not good, then it's better not to harass each other.

Raising his head, Chong Yuchi Che smiled sweetly, and the two went to the dining room together.

The manager had already prepared breakfast, and the table was full, making Luo Liyan feel ashamed.

"Do you usually eat breakfast so extravagantly?" She shook her head and sighed, "It really is Zhumen wine and meat that stinks, and the road is frozen to death."

Yuchi Che was a little surprised to hear what she said, and then the corner of his mouth lifted slightly.

"My Yan'er really cares about the world. It's a pity not to have a mother."

"You disobedient minister, you really want to encourage me to agree with you for usurping the throne! I tell you, don't even think about it!" Luo Liyan's eyes widened with anger, like a little hamster, it's not cute .

Yuchi Che couldn't help lowering his head and kissing her tender little cheek, then picked her up and sat on his body.

"I promised you that I won't usurp the throne, so don't worry anymore. Just a sigh."

"It's not okay to sigh, you have to completely sweep this thought out of your mind." Luo Liyan grabbed his ear reluctantly, "Is there too little official work in the court? Or do you think you will be with me in the future ? Too much time? So you have to find something annoying to do?"

Yuchi Che was stunned for a while, thinking of the thick memorials piled up on his desk case, and the countless pieces of news reported by secret agents.

Suddenly, Luo Liyan felt that what Luo Liyan said was very reasonable, and the thought that was a pity in her heart suddenly turned into annoyance at sitting in that position.

He had been looking for Yan'er for 12 years, and he wished to be with her every day in the future. Those things were really a waste of time.

"It's still up to you?" he said in an apologetic manner, "unless you want to sit there in the future, you won't have this thought again for your husband."

[System prompt: Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the side mission 1, preventing the male mastermind from usurping the throne, and rewarding 200 gold peas, and there are 425 gold peas. Please keep working hard! 】

Hearing the system's prompt, Luo Liyan believed Yuchi Che's promise completely and opened his ears.