Chapter 22: Tsundere, President, Lightly Pamper 21

"Liyan, I know I'm wrong. I'll return Han Xiyu to you, so you can say good things for me and ask Mr. Mu to let me go." She said, and rushed towards Luo Liyan.

"Go away!" Mu Lingxi lifted up and kicked Su Yingmo out, with ink dripping from her face, "That kind of garbage is only worthy of staying with you, you don't need to take it out to harm others. ."

This woman is really stupid, she is so obvious that she even dares to introduce other men to her woman.

Since she can toss so much, she will stay in prison honestly and never have to come out.

[System prompt: Congratulations to the host for successfully completing half of the side quests, punishing the scumbag, and rewarding 100 golden beans. There are currently 165 golden beans. 】

This side quest can still be half-finished?

Luo Liyan's body stiffened, a little unbelievable.

[Of course it is possible, if you think this is unreasonable, I don't mind letting you enjoy a special scoring rule. 】Number 666 said cheaply.

(No need, this is very good, super humane, I am very, very satisfied!)

Luo Liyan hurriedly responded to number 666 in her heart to please.

(However, it was also kicked, how could Su Yingmo complete the task, but Han Xiyu even passed out and didn't give me a point?) She was still a little puzzled.

[The male protagonist wants to send Su Yingmo to prison for a lifetime, can you? If you can, I can count your mission of punishing the scumbag a success. 】

Uh... I can't do it myself, but I can use a knife to kill myself.

Luo Li smoky thief snickered in his heart.

"What, could it be that you really want to reconcile with your scumbag ex-boyfriend? " Looking down at Luo Liyan, who had been absent-minded for a long time, Mu Lingxi whispered in her ear. said.

The threat of that made Luo Liyan shiver from the bottom of her feet, and she couldn't help shivering.

With a stiff smile, Luo Liyan turned around and tried to appease the jealous man, but was tightly held in her arms.

"Cold? Then I'll keep you warm."

Emmm isn't cold, she's clearly frightened by you.

Luo Liyan pouted, secretly pouring in her heart.

The unique aroma of the man filled her nose, so good that she couldn't help rubbing it.

Such intimacy made the chill on Mu Lingxi's body disappear.

"Okay, I'll leave it to you here." He said lightly, looking down at the fluffy little head on his chest with his eyelids lowered, his lips curled up in a gentle arc.

Half-bending down, he hugged Luo Liyan horizontally amid the exclamations of Luo Liyan.

"What's there to live in such a dangerous place Come home with me and take you to eat delicious food."

Blinking her eyes, Luo Liyan looked at Mu Lingxi's knife-cut chin, and suddenly seemed to remember What, grabbed his arm and straightened up, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Don't forget the scumbag who was sent to the hospital, I'm going to sue him for attempted *****!"

"What did you say?" Mu Lingxi's brows were drawn together tightly, and a huge wave rolled up in his eyes.

However, Luo Liyan seemed to have found nothing, and danced and recounted what had just happened.

Several policemen looked at Mu Lingxi's face that was about to devour her body, and couldn't help but secretly wipe away her cold sweat.