Chapter 4 Tsundere President Lightly Spoils 3

With both hands weakly grabbing Mu Lingxi's arms twice, Luo Liyan saw his grip getting tighter and tighter, and immediately gave up struggling.

Thinking of herself who came here inexplicably, and how the scumbag man who dumped the original owner of her current body, huge teardrops rolled down the corner of her eyes.

Her fair and delicate face, coupled with the desperate apricot eyes is astonishingly beautiful.

Mu Lingxi's heart skipped a beat twice, and then he frowned slightly, throwing her to the ground in disgust.

"Do you think you can escape responsibility by playing drunkenly here?" Mu Lingxi's contempt and disdain did not conceal it.

Luo Liyan stretched out her hand to wipe away the tear marks on her face and fumbled on the ground to find the bank card. Then she got up from the ground and pushed it into Mu Lingxi's hand.

"Take it! I'll give it to you all! Is 2 million not enough?! One year and a half's time of feelings is worth 2 million, but this young lady is more valuable than that, you can take away all his dirty money."

"Your gold master doesn't want you anymore?" Mu Lingxi snorted mockingly. "It's normal that there will be such a day if you want to take a shortcut, and it's not like you didn't get a breakup fee. By desperately drinking while hiding here and courting death, who do you think you're fooling?"

A thought suddenly popped up into his head. Mu Lingxi pinched Luo Liyan's chin and laughed mockingly.

"Or do you think of me as your next home?"

"Get off!" Luo Liyan didn't even think about it. She raised her leg and slammed her knee against Mu Lingxi's unspeakable place.

The strength used was so great that he immediately released his grip on Luo Liyan, his face turned blue.

He wanted to reach out and knead his injury, but he endured it bitterly, his hands clenched into fists.

However, Luo Liyan didn't let him go, she lifted her small bag and hit him hard.

"You're bullying a woman! You're looking down on me! Scumbags like you are bad things!"

"Enough making trouble!" Mu Lingxi gritted his teeth and avoided a few attacks and captured Luo Liyan's messy hands.

"I'll take you home first. If you have anything to say, say it when you wake up tomorrow."

"Go home?" Luo Liyan repeated the sentence foolishly, tilting her head, and suddenly nodded to Mu Lingxi's face..

"Brother, do you want to go home with this young lady? If you serve me well, this young lady reward you handsomely."

Mu Lingxi's complexion was livid, resisting the urge to choke Luo Liyan to death and crudely lifted her up onto his shoulders. Then tucked into the back seat.

Taking out the car key from Luo Liyan's small bag, he moved the car aside, and Mu Lingxi looked at his ruined car and helplessly placed his palm on his forehead and let out a long sigh of frustration.

In the end, he gritted his teeth and got on the car.

Fortunately, Luo Liyan didn't make any noise on the road. In just half an hour, they returned to Mu Lingxi's skyscraper office building in the city center.

Bending over to carry the sweet sleeping woman, he just stepped into the big elevator, but Luo Liyan woke up in an instant, and grabbed the elevator door tightly.

"Help! Harassment! Someone is forcing an honest girl into prostitution!" The harsh screams echoed in the silent night, and hurt Mu Lingxi's eardrums to the point he felt them throbbing in pain.

His big palm slapped Luo Liyan's ass mercilessly, and threatened, "If you scream again, I will chop you up and feed you to the piranhas."

"Don't eat me! I am not tasty! Human flesh is sour. Yes!" Luo Liyan was so scared and covered her mouth.

"Piranhas are not picky eaters." Mu Lingxi sneered sinisterly.

As soon as he closed the elevator, there was a vomiting sound behind him.