EXTRA CHAPTER

Before reading this I wanted to let you guys know that this chapter contains spoilers for Found You {Wendy x Demetri} well I couldn't help but to throw a little bit into this plot.  Sorry guys but all spoilers here will be detailed in the Found You story.

Same umm, someone asked about the epilogue but there won't be an epilogue.  This Story is just Prologue without Epilogue.  A story that begins without an end.

Thank you for always supporting me!!
Happy reading

Rexanne sits gracefully enjoying a cup of blood in one of the magnificent halls of the Volturi castle

Rexanne sits gracefully enjoying a cup of blood in one of the magnificent halls of the Volturi castle.  Of course every corner in the Volturi castle is grandeur and luxury.  Rexanne never thought her fate would end like this.  Sit enjoying blood in a fancy cup surrounded by friends and her Mates.  Become the partner of a romantic novel antagonist shop that is not so her genre.  Not one but three kings at once.  Who crazily expected that?  Of course not Rexanne.

She sat in the middle position with her partner and watched over her sons and daughter who have now reached maturity. 10 years have gone by so fast but at the same time it has been slow for Rexa.

If asked if she's happy with her life of course she doesn't hesitate to scream fuck yeah!!  but still life is sometimes not that smooth.  The news of Billy Black's death made her get a little trigger about her past.  Mixed pain of loss and grief.  Then followed by the news of the death of Wendy's aunt, Marie.  Deaths due to mass shootings are not something one expects to hear about.

The journey of Rexa, Wendy and Clara's life has made their death expectations different from normal people.  Death from being attacked by wolves, bitten by a vampire, cursed by a witch was the image of death that crossed their minds.  It didn't cross their minds how death could have befallen those closest to them.

Even so, life is still life.  We still have to move forward, on the other hand many good things have happened.  For example Leah somehow ended up with Nahuel and now they have a child.  The first trihybrid in history.  Then there's Clara with guess who?  If you answered Felix, then you are wrong, the correct one is Santiago.  It's not hard to predict their relationship from the tragedy of Santiago hanging upside down from the castle ceiling.  Then there are the little girls Demetri and Wendy.  Melyana, the name is taken after the name Marie.

Sh was born 13 years ago.  She and Adelphie are close friends just like Rexa and Wendy.

"10 years is a long time isn't it?"  Charlie sat opposite his oldest daughter.

"Many things change, some come and go, life goes on. Shouldn't we be grateful to be able to gather here?"  Rexa said..a bit somber.

"No one ever expected that I would be involved in this vampire life and sit side by side with all of you."  Leah said, occasionally stroking her son's hair and sharing a gentle smile with Nahuel.