FORTY-SIX

"surprise!"  Abercio and Achiles screaming took me by surprise.

My undead heart suddenly seemed to beat faster, even if it wasn't beating anymore.  My eyes scanned the entire music room, an extraordinary change had occurred.

It's a very well-crafted sticker, it's so beautiful and it blows my mind.  The light brightens the darkness of the room, I can't believe they put it on during the day.  The room was very dark not only thanks to Alec's smoke but also because of the thick fabric of the window curtains.  They really want to make amends for their mistakes.

I stepped towards the center of the room right under those little lights, it was amazing.  Their ideas were never predictable to me, I smiled broadly at them.  Extend my arms for a hug.

This amazes me too much, how can I deserve such a beautiful gift in my life?

"So we're forgiven?"  asked Achiles.  His eyes were filled with hope.

"Does mom like it?"  Abercio asked because there was no adequate voice response from me.

My voice caught in my throat.  I tried desperately to swallow the sobs that were trying to escape.  Calm yourself, must be steady, must be steady, your voice must not crack.

"This-Amazing," the two words managed to escape my lips with difficulty.

Achiles was still a little worried about my lack of response.  Oh gosh can he realize that his mother is currently very, very emotional because of their very touching behavior.

This feels too much for me to accept.

I closed my eyes trying to control the feeling of euphoria of happiness that was too deep.  It's something I never imagined they would do, I mean I've never even surprised my father or mother with something this big.

"Is mom okay?"  Achiles asked Alec who was standing not far from us.

Alec shrugged, "well I guess..." I could feel Alec's black mist starting to shrink back down.

My eyes opened as a smile spread across my lips.  "This is amazing! Mom never even thought you would do this. You know apologizing is enough for Mom."

"Mom isn't lying?"  Achiles still doubted me, how could I not forgive them after these things.

"Mom is completely honest. Why did you have to lie?"  I asked back.

"Because mom always forgives dad, even if mom doesn't seem to forgive him."  Abercio said innocently.

He had such a good point, I almost choked on my own poison.  The room was almost silent, before I finally recovered.  Children of holy beings who have honesty and unfiltered speech.

I seem to know where he got that trait from.

"That's a different matter.... Does mom look like not really taking advantage of you now?"  I asked hoping that they would stop being so paranoid.

"No, right? So now that you're here, would you like to learn to use the violin as well?"

~*~

Returning from teaching the children I stepped into Aro's room.  This time in a better and warmer mood.  A few things I need to clarify, including that Quilleute and Vampire can still reconcile a bit in some cases.  And they can control their instincts if they are used to the existence of vampires.

It was quoted from Breaking Dawn where Jacob, Leah and Seth were often around vampires without serial killings or anything.

Besides that, my training problem was already a bit sickening, so I chose to give in.  For this time.