TWENTY-ONE

❛❛ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ɢɪꜰᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

❛❛ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ɢɪꜰᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ.❜❜

~ * ~

Today I am exactly 20 years old.  I'm happy about that.  Now that I've passed the first year of death I wish the second was a little longer but it doesn't really matter.  Now I'm in my room with Wendy and Clara.  They planned a party for me. She invited a few coworkers and the Quilette people.  Meanwhile, Alice invited me to her house the next day.  They are unlikely to join the shape shifters.

That would probably piss Paul very happy and make this event extraordinary and unforgettable for every guest 's life. (Watch for sarcasm:)

"Happy birthday, I hope your life is better, happier, and I hope you get a good partner," said Wendy at length.  She gave me a sleeveless dark blue dress.

  She gave me a sleeveless dark blue dress

"Thank you this dress is so beautiful."  I said to her.

"Of course you should wear it today," she said.

"Hi guys, the party is over. We just need to prepare you. Billy and Harry are downstairs with Charlie."  Said Clara.

"This is my gift to you an ancient book from my mother's legacy. I'm sure you can learn it. I can not master the language. Or understand the meaning, but I know you can do it," she continued.

"Thanks. I like solving puzzles in a number of ways," I said.

My hunch is that this book will be of great help to us.  Hope it is true.

I got ready to be helped by Clara and Wendy.  After that we went downstairs.  I saw a lot of piles of gifts for me.  I greet my co-workers, Leah and Emily.  Now Emily has a cut on her face.  And Leah looks a little sadder but she's not as bad as the books or the movies they still greet each other awkwardly.  But I'm sure some time will reduce their awkwardness.

I saw Bella she was with Jacob.  I smiled and waved at them.

"Hey now blow the candle, say your wish Re!" Said Jared.