THIRTY

~ * ~

~ * ~

I woke up from my deep sleep thanks to a soft purrs sound that I'm sure came from my mate.  I whimper softly, come on I'm still sleepy.  Don't they think that humans need to sleep longer, especially after what we did all night.

"Cara Mia. You have to prepare to meet Denali Coven." Said Aro in my ear.

I can feel his hand gently stroking my hair.

I whimpered softly again before forcing my eyes open.  Before I could stand up, Marcus came carrying me to the bathroom.

He put me in a bath that was full of warm water.  All the tension in my muscles started to ease.  I leaned on Marcus's chest.  I can't wait to see Laurent's reaction he owes me his life.

I returned from Forks almost two months ago.  Now Wendy and I live in Italy.  Aunt Marie had already agreed about that, while Clara was still in Forks she said she would continue to be there and might consider moving after the newborn attack.

As for Bella and Edward, Marcus has told me that their relationship is very strong, but it's not a real mate relationship.  As expected, but I can't just separate them just like that.  Their ending will be different from mine here.  I will make major changes in the next few moments, one of which is to save Bree from an undeserved death.

Aro has agreed to my wish to help Diego and Bree, but I'm not the one who will do it he said that Wendy and the Guard would be but with some force he agreed to me to participate in the process.

I was done with soaking and Marcus returned to carry me to my bed and then went to get dressed.  I chose a bodycon dress with open shoulders and a slit above the knee.  With the robe and necklace volturi.  Don't forget the ring that I always wear.

  Don't forget the ring that I always wear