TWENTY-SIX

❛❛ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɢɪꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ

❛❛ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɢɪꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ❜❜

~ * ~

AUTHOR POV

After going through a long event. Rexa was now sitting on the sofa in the king's private library, with some food in front of her.

She saw the Kings continue to stare at her in awe. She's not Empathy but it's easy to guess how people feel by looking in the eyes. She took off his jacket, which left hers tube top. They looked at Rexa and they knew that their Queen was very beautiful and hot. A small growl rang from Caius.

Rexa ignored him and continued to eat the food in front of him. She was a bit hungry after hers long journey.

Alice was too panicked to forget that she and Bella were human, they needed to eat and drink several times a day. Not a few times a week.

"So you want to ask something?" Rexa opened the conversation after eating some food.

"Did the Cullens tell you about vampires?" Caius asked.

Rexa's eyes twitched. She recalled the lie she had spoken when such a question was asked of her.

"Do you want truth or lies?" Rexa asked him.

"Truth." His words looking at Rexa weren't like a look of intimidation more like adoration. Why is he so sure that she won't lie.

Actually She didn't intend to lie.

"No, they didn't tell me. I know from the book called Twilight. The story is a bit absurd so yeah I mostly lie even though I don't like it. The easiest lie I often tell is that I know vampires thanks to Quilette. That makes the most sense. I guess, "said Rexa half thoughtfully. Quilette isn't a werewolf just a shape shifter. That's just fine.

"Quilette?" Marcus asked.
"Twilight?" Caius asked me that was more like a mumble.

Rexa nodded then she looked at Aro.

"Why don't you tell them. I don't know where to start. It's too complicated and long," said Rexa to Aro.

Aro looked at Rexa then began to speak at vampire speed. Rexa only ate while looking at the books around her.

"Can you try to show it, Mia Tesoro." Asked Marcus.

"Of course," Rexa replied.

The book that was a few meters away started hovering in the sky as did several other objects.

"That's amazing, cara Mia," said Aro.

He felt lucky to have a partner with such amazing abilities. The current mate smiled at them and started talking again.