SIXTEEN

___________ ~ * ~ _________

This morning I got up early for a walk in the forest and practiced my telekinesis skills in the forest and it happened that today was my day off. My and Wendy's day off. So today we have an appointment to meet at 11.00 am. Clara will also be there she can always choose one day off among the seven days in one Sunday.

I took a tank top and hoodie with a jeans jacket for me to wear for a morning walk in the woods. I also wear a headset.

Entering the forest, you can feel calm

Entering the forest, you can feel calm. It feels very calm and comfortable. I looked around just in case the vampire stalker appeared. And thank goodness he didn't show up this time.

My main target this time is that the log is quite large, but I did try it on a car and it almost worked a few years ago. I removed the wood from the middle of the road.

After a few minutes I walked again towards the cliff. I sat on the edge of the cliff while enjoying the view. At that moment I suddenly thought of Sam. He must have entered the process phase by now. It's already 2 days after Waylon's death by a wandering vampire. It took him a few weeks to shift.

It must be complicated at least I won the bet.

After resting I returned home to cook breakfast. I fried 6 bacon eggs and sausages. As well as baking bread. Usual cuisine for breakfast.

Dad came down the stairs. Very slowly. I called out a little loudly.

"Morning dad!" I cried.

He gasped and gave a small cry. It's cute hahahaha.

"Morning Rex," replied father.

I put the bread, sausage and bacon on the plate and gave it to my father. I also put Bella's share on another plate. I thought she would be picked up today.

"Morning dad, sis" said Bella.

"Morning Bella," I said and my father together.

"Dad, looks like I'll be home late today. I have a biology project," said Bella.