FIVE

❛❛ ᴱʳᵃˢᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᶜᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ

❛❛ ᴱʳᵃˢᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᶜᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ.❜❜

__________ ~ * ~ __________

Today I'm leaving for Phoenix airport.  Bella held my hand all the way. I know she doesn't wanna to me go. But, I want to go, I miss them.  Mother too often looks in the mirror to pay attention to me.  She thought that it would be dangerous for a 'child' who was 'twelve years old' to board the plane alone.

But mentally I'm already 31 and it's very old.

The autobiographical memory really helped me even though it was a bit troublesome for me, at least it helped me get good grades in school.  That ability also helps me memorize food recipes and maps.  Maybe I can become a chef?  But I am attracted to vampires.  And they don't need food unless maybe there's a miracle?

When I got to the airport, my mother hugged me very tightly.  Bella did the same.

"If you don't stay there you can come back sooner than you should," my mother said to me.

"No mom I'm sure I'll be fine," I said, smiling at mom.  I started walking onto the plane.

"Don't forget to let me and mom know!"  Bella shouted when I got a little away.

"Of course Belly-bear!!"

On the plane I sat listening to music from my earphones.  I got this when I was 11 years old it's a Devian gift.  I thought my telekinesis power was cool.  I often move things when I'm alone.  I didn't want Bella to know this even though I really wanted to tell her.

Reading a novel and going about it yourself is a little different.  I know the reason Bella is more mature than her age, it's because mom allowed us to be independent.  She is also busy with hers own busy life.  Bella and I share different tasks at home.  That will help mom.  I still love mom even though she's like that.  After all she is still my mother.

Due to the long plane journey I decided that sleeping would be good for me.

______________ ~ * ~_____________

I woke up just before the plane landed in Seattle.  I started preparing myself to go down.  When I got off the plane I knew it wouldn't be difficult to find dad because I knew he would definitely use his cop car to pick me up.

Yeah my guess is right he used it.

"Dad !!!!"  I dropped my bag and hugged my father tightly.

"Hey kid."  Father returned my hug.  We hugged for a while before I broke up.

"Uh ... We're the center of attention."  I said with a chuckle.

Father put all my bags into the trunk.