ONE

❛❛ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈˡʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵘˢ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿ ᵘⁿᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ

❛❛ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈˡʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵘˢ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿ ᵘⁿᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ.❜❜

_________~*~_________

I always thought that the best way out of all trouble was death.  Yeah that's what occurred to me, my mind seemed to be divided by two logics, one said keep fighting the other said giving up is better.  I may experience self-harm?  That's what the doctor told me.  My friends still care enough about me to suggest me to psychology.

Who wouldn't think of hastening hers death when almost everyone wanted you to die?

I still compete with my friends who continue to encourage me to live.  Thanks to them at least I lived until I was 19 years old.

Today, as usual, I have to go to work at a cafe in town.  I thought this might be the same day as the day before.  I started walking to the cafe.  Occasionally greet some people who know me.

When I got to the cafe, I started to open it.  I started doing the work I worked on every weekend.  I only work on the weekends to earn extra money.  I don't come from a rich family but the money inherited from my father and mother is enough for me to my living expenses.

Customers started arriving, I saw a family enter the cafe.  They reminded me of my parents who had died.  I really love them.  They really love me.  They always make me happy laughing.  I miss them.

I still remember that time, when those people pointed their knives at my mother and father.  They protect me in every way so that I don't get hurt.

Flashback

"Mom where are we going?"  I asked her.

"We're going to a safe place to hide."  Mom answered with a smile.

The car keeps going.  I fell asleep because of a very long journey.  I told mom to wake me up when we got to where we wanted to go.

"Rexi, wake up kid we've arrived."  Mom woke me up when we got there.  The house is not very spacious but very beautiful.  I saw father begin to carry our bags into the room.  I got a room near the stairs.

I really like that house.  Dad says it is the legacy of my mother and father or my grandmother and grandfather. I'm so happy, it's really fun playing in that house.  Even though mom and dad look a little scared (?) I don't know why but they are acting a little weird.  I don't really care about it.

A few days later I found out that I would have a younger siblingI'm so glad I always wanted a younger sibling.  I hope that my sister will be happy when she is born into this world.

I thought it would be the happiest day of my life.  But I was wrong, they came and destroyed everything.  Those people took away my happiness.

"Rexanne, hide under the wash-basin cupboard and stay put and don't make a noise, until you hear the sirens of the police, understand?"  Dad said.

"But why dad?"  I asked dad why should I do that?  Am I going to get in trouble?

"Just do rexi, never go out. You know mom and dad will always love you no matter what. Promise me never to come out or make a sound!" Mother said the sentence with teary eyes.

"I promise."

I did it, I hid where dad said.  I heard a lot of harsh words those people said.  I can see it through the small opening of the cupboard door.  I saw him stabbing my mother and father's stomach.

Their blood was splattered on the floor.  I was dying to hold back the sound of my crying.  It's sad I can't even help them.  I didn't even go with them.  I shouldn't have promised, I shouldn't have hidden, I should have been with them ..

Flashback end

Remembering those memories, a pain ran through my chest.  Puddles started appearing in my eyes again.  I immediately erased it, crying in front of many people is not what I want to do.  I continue my work.

I came home early today.  I started walking down the street that led to my apartment.  I was pondering my life so much that I didn't even notice that I was in the middle of the road and a car quickly hit me.  It hurts, at least I'll see my mom and dad again.  That's what I thought.

Oh how wrong I was.

______________~*~______________

It's weird I can still feel my body, it shouldn't be like this, right?  I felt someone holding me like a baby.  Wait!  I became a baby, no this is impossible !!  Oh my God this is impossible nonsense.  Oh what nonsense can happen in my life this time ugghhhhhhhh ...

I can see that man carrying me maybe my father now?

"Congratulations Mr. Swan your baby girl, she is very beautiful."  Said the doctor to my father, the word is still a little strange if I say.

At least I should be a good kid, for my parents now.  I will never replace the position of my previous parents, it's just that there is nothing wrong with setting aside space in my heart for them.

"Hi beauty, your name is now Rexanne Agatha Swan."  Dad said with tears in his eyes from happiness, maybe.  My name remains the same at least that's fine.

At least i don't need to get used to a new name.

____________________~*~_______________