FORTY-TWO

"Starting from how you met your vampire lover." He looked at me with a calm face, but somehow my head felt very depressed.  The lumps of memory split and flowed fast, very fast, making me dizzy like I was about to blow up all the memories.

How should I explain it?  Do I have to say that I came to Italy to accompany Bella to save her vampire lover who tried to turn on the drama because he thought Bella was dead, when Bella was just jumping off cliffs for fun?

Or is it saying that Alice dragged my sister to Italy in order to save Edward who was depressed because of his own stupid decision?

It's all true, just not quite right.  The more appropriate reason I went there was to make sure that the plot matched the one in the book, as well as to make sure that Edward got some fun prizes, besides that I frankly stated that I wasn't afraid of death.

Maybe, but only a little.

Great. Bella and Charlie would kill me if they knew how much I know.

But wait, shouldn't that still be on Bella's side?  I glanced at her briefly, this would save me from the tricky part.  Other than that, I just need to add a little bit of not-so-obtrusive description and explanation of the incident.

"Sorry Bella" I whispered in vampire frequency.

My gaze quickly returned to my father."—that should still be part of Point of view Bella's ," the girl whose name was mentioned rolled her eyes at me and shook her head with vampire speed.

"No, it's not mine."  She tries to deny it.

I don't want to explain the scene, it was horrific and I still question my sanity while doing it.  Goes to the vampire lair prepared to die only to save the hormonal teenage vampire from the dramatic scene of his suicide.

Did he think he would create another Romeo and Juliet story?

The only thing that can save me is to let Bella take that part, because if I take her then there will be some things I have to go through.

For example my surrender to death, and everything I did to Demetri at the beginning of the meeting.

Though once again it was my fault because well, I empathize a little with Edward.  I might be a little sad if he really died.

I straightened myself hoping Caius's aura of authority would linger around me, staring intently at Bella causing her to stutter.

"Uh—Actually, I was kind of a bit crazy at the time, so to clear my mind I decided to try cliff jumping. For um as a recreation," Bella explained uncertainly.

My father's face was shocked with the moment he said that, his heart was beating faster than before.  His calm gaze turned more serious, he seemed to be carefully analyzing Bella's words.

Bella sighed unnecessarily to continue the dramatic story. "Wendy tried to prevent me and us from getting into a heated argument, but I ignored her anyway and ran before she could reach me."  She said it with a shy bowed head, I'm sure if in humans she would blush.

I rolled my eyes, I still remember how worried I was at that time.  Two pressing conditions forced me to choose the priority one, I chose to save Harry's uncle's life and entrust Bella to Wendy.  "And she was saved by Jacob and the girl continued her adventure after a cliff dive to save her stupid vampire lover."  I added.

"It's also still my fault for not stopping their relationship from the start, I should have been a little strict with you then."  I again reflect on everything that happened, the big butterfly effect that I created.