THIRTY-FIVE

born again to something different

~*~

A lot has passed during the time I was carrying my babies, the news about Sulpica and my father was shocking news but the news that Quil was imprinting on Emily's niece, that was something I knew earlier. I've warned them clearly that imprinting doesn't care about age or status and yeah that's kind of like a pedophile. But the understanding of imprinting was only known to the pack itself however Sam would kill him if he thought of something lewd about his imprinted niece. Apart from that Emily's anger was quite comforting at my crucial moments.

I laughed at her nagging about how awful it was. It made me slightly hurt by laughter, this was because my body was at its weakest point. I can hardly even eat human food anymore, blood is still a disgusting thing to me. Clara said that I was going to give birth to them today and that made almost everyone who knew this nervous.

Several hours of torture of pain will soon be felt.

My body is not as weak as Bella I still have the strength to move my body, I'm also not as thin as Bella when she was about to give birth. I owe Clara and Wendy a lot. My mate has never left me alone during these difficult times. To bad Wendy and Demetri are off to find Nahuel and Huilen.

Playing back some of my important memories of how beautiful things happened while I was here, when we met, how we became really close to how they treated me while I was pregnant with our baby.

The thirst suddenly hit me.

"I-" I felt thirst in my throat before I could say it my body became very sore. My stomach feels like it's going to tear and my ribs feel like they're going to be broken. "Agh!" A scream escaped my throat. It pain, it hurts so much. My body feels like it's going to crumble, my ribs are really going to break. Naughty kids. Clara held my hand tightly, sending her painkillers through my body. It means nothing to me, the pain is still excruciating. The Deja Vu sensation of my death hit me again along with the crushing of several bones.

My hearing started to decline thanks to the pain and was muffled by my own screams, I heard Clara faintly asking Caius to tear my stomach, I couldn't help myself from passing out.

The pain in my stomach felt much worse than I had ever imagined. I tried to breathe as best I could, hoping to normalize the air pressure that was going on in my body. The smell of blood could be faintly smelled from the sticky feeling I could still feel, but my body was too weak to make any movement.

Just before I completely closed my eyes I caught a glimpse of my babies. They are beautiful, amazing. The pain I had just experienced just disappeared, I felt the euphoria of happiness welling up in my chest. I smiled slightly at their, before the darkness pulled me by force.

THIRD PERSON POV

Clara looked at her best friend's body with a hint of fear in her eyes, she ordered the kings to bite her immediately. Aro with a sad look in his eyes bit his mate wrist. Caius bites Rexa's ankle, while Marcus bites her neck.