TWENTY-SEVEN

❛❛ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪᴀ❜❜

~ * ~

Now I'm in the kitchen for lunch, with Aro, Caius, and Marcus near me.  The guards seem very curious about me especially Demetri.  I laugh at him his curious face is funny.

"When do I have to get back to forks?" I asked to them.

"The day after tomorrow you will return with Caius to farewell to your father and your friends, Cara Mia," said Aro.

I imagined how hurt uncle Billy and pack  got when he found out I was the mate of the vampire king.  Fate is funny sometimes ...

"There's a problem Cara mia?"  Caius asked.  He hugged my waist and occasionally kissed my forehead.

"No, I was just thinking about how the pack felt when I met me. As you know they don't like vampires."

"That's not a problem, Piccolo. If he was your friend they would still think of you that way," said Marcus.

I just nodded.  After lunch Aro took me on a tour of the castle, he was the busiest among the others so he spoiled me a lot when he wasn't busy.

The castle is huge, there are many beautiful paintings that are hundreds of years old here.  I also bumped into Renata, Aro said that tomorrow I can  meet Devian with she.

The painting in front of me is beautiful, so beautiful.  Aro said that Caius painted it.

"Do you like it, Cara Mia?"  Aro asked me.

I nod with a bright smile.

"They are beautiful, they look like photos but much more beautiful."  I said.

Aro pulled me closer to another painting by Caius.  It's beautiful Very beautiful I can paint but my painting is not good.

We end up in Aro's study, the room looks perfect for him.  I sat on his lap while closing my eyes and leaning on his chest.  I know he must have seen everything that happened to me and Marcus or me with the pack.

"Everything will be all right, Piccolo."  He convinced me.

"I hope," I snuggle up to him even more.

We were silent for a few moments before I came up with an idea of some unknown origin.  I straightened my back and kissed Aro's lips.  Aro flinched a little then replied.  His lips played against mine, sparks could be felt with every movement.  This is wonderful.

I took off the kiss while panting and smiling.  He's very handsome, and he's mine.  Mine.  I kissed him lips one more time before leaning back against him chest.  I leaned back while pointing my fingers to make a circle in his chest.  His hands wrapped tightly around my waist.