THIRTY-ONE

WENDY POV

WENDY POV

Rexa and I walked out of the room with Guffaw. Laurent's expression is so cute I'm sure he'll be in trouble for trying to attack a Queen. Even though he didn't know at that time, he still could die because of it.

"Come on to pa-" I was about to take her to the park before she suddenly teleported, I followed the direction of her aura and it led to the bathroom. I went inside and could see that she looked a little bad. I approached to hold her hair and massage the nape of her neck. I've never seen her like this before. She started straightening her head, I let go of my grip on her hair.

"You are okay?" I asked worried. She was starting to look pale.

"Yea-"

Before she answered me she returned to vomiting a strange clear liquid. Is she poisoned? I helped her walk to hers bed. She was silent she looked thoughtful as if she had just realized something complicated.

"I thought," she began to speak but hanging off hers sentence she seemed to be thinking again. Oh god this kid started making riddles. Is she seriously ill. Oh or is she ... Hopefully good things.

"What are you saying," I said reassuringly. Come on, I need an answer, what if she's very sick.

"Looks like I'm pregnant," she said staring at her stomach and stroking it gently.

Oh my god !!! I'm going to be aunt this is amazing !!

"Really? This is amazing!" I told her happily.

I have to tell Clara! But before that we have to tell her Mate.

"Do you want me to call the King?" I asked her.

"Please," she told me. I nodded and went to the throne room, to see some vampires being beheaded. And the other two may be new witnesses or potential guards. Well, I don't care. I saw Demetri looking at me curiously, I rarely came here before. Only at certain times.

I bowed slightly to them. I don't really respect them. I did it for Rexa and Demetri. Of course I am still logically human. 100% human. They're the Vampire King and I'm not a vampire.

That means they are not my leader.

"Master looks like the Queen wants to see you. Urgent business, very urgent." I said. Still with a smile of happiness. Yeah, I don't have a nephew for long!

They finished the trial quickly and left immediately. I saw Demetri and went over to him. He put his hand on my waist and kissed my lips with a little moss.

"What's with Rexa?" He asked.

"This is something extraordinary! I will not tell you unless she wants to," I told him. He looked very curious but only nodded in understanding.

Uh why is he so amazing. I feel lucky to have him in my somewhat complicated life. I kissed him lips again.

"Want to continue?" I asked him, smiling mischievously.