THIRTY-FOUR

THIRD PERSON POV

Sulpica and Denali Coven have received requests from the volturies to keep an eye on the humans around Forks.  Rejecting it will only get them in new trouble, and it could be their way of repaying the favor for Queen and their best friend Rexa.  Sulpica Tanya and Kate had already decided to go there.  While the others remained in Denali, Laurent and Irina couldn't have come after the shape-shifter tried to kill him.

"Should we visit Cullen?"  Kate asked.

"I don't know, maybe we can. We can also meet the queen sister."  Tanya said with a happy glint in her eyes.

"That might not be bad, we just need to say that we came to keep an eye on this neighborhood. Don't make any decisions, that Pixie will see."  Sulpica said.

Kate and Tanya agree with Sulpica's words, they will immediately prepare an excuse to ask them to leave this city if they see the three of them coming.  Cullen is too reckless and sometimes stupid, Tanya used to be crazy about Edward but that was then.  Now that she forgot about it, why waste time bringing a man like him to bed.  While Kate was excited to meet Bella, Rexa had said that her sister was a shield and maybe she wouldn't be hurt by the electricity.  There will always be time to prove it.

On the other hand Sulpica was having some misgivings about something, she initially thought that it might stem from the existence of the shape-shifter.  But the closer she got to their destination, the closer she felt to something she realized this wasn't fear, it wasn't fear honed in on her.  But the deep longing in her slowly rose to the surface, forcing her to follow her instincts, following a strange tug on her.  She tried desperately to ignore it, and acted as if she didn't feel any strangeness.

Through the silent forest, the animals run to hide from the apex predators.  Hiding to save herself from Death, Tanya ran faster to the front of the Cullen Coven house.  Beloved cousin.  Kate was behind her and Sulpica caught up with them at the end.  Before they could knock or do anything, Emmet Cullen appeared at the door smiling at them.  They replied and greeted him a little nervously, however they came without warning.

They stepped through the door and were greeted by the entire Coven and a human, who had a natural Brunette beauty—beautiful.  Hers facial features clearly showed her relationship with Rexa, they were very similar.  The girl looked very insecure about herself.  Being among several vampires might be a bit tense, right.

"Hi Bella, I'm Sulpica. Nice to meet you, this is Kate and Tanya my Coven Mate for the past few years."  said Sulpica, smiling kindly at Bella.

"Hi nice to meet you, um-you already know I'm Bella."  She said nervously, almost stuttering.

"What are you guys doing here?"  Edward asked suspiciously.  Bella held him hand gently, trying to neutralize him emotions.

"Jumping to conclusions is not good, boy," Sulpica told him.  She glanced at Bella, hers feelings for the young woman confused her.

Honestly what she feels for Rexa and Bella is almost the same but for Rexa because she thinks that she is his queen and partner of hers best friend.

But after meeting Bella she began to doubt that reason.

"We've been asked by the Volturi to keep an eye on the area around here, we don't want to get into trouble with your Coven."  Obviously Tanya with a sharp look at Edward's hostile aura.  Kate ignored that and came forward to hold Bella's hand, Bella gasped at her.  But immediately neutralized hers expression.

"I'm Kate, Rexa and I chatted a lot yeah even if only for a while and mostly on the phone. She told me a lot about you," Kate explained with a beaming face.