EIGHTEEN

❛❛ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ?❜❜

__________ ~ * ~ __________

Dazzling bright light entered my vision.  It should definitely hurt, but no I don't feel sick.  I can feel someone touching my hand.

I opened my eyes and saw a girl and it was Clara who was beside me.  She must have taken my pain away.  I looked at her as if to thank her for hers help.

The sound of the door opening.  Father approached me he looked very sad.  Oh it breaks my heart.  I'm still too weak even to protect myself.

"Sorry dad," I said to dad.

Dad still looks sad, but he doesn't seem to turn on me.

"No kid, it's not your fault this can happen to anyone."  dad said while kissing my forehead.

Now this is the last scene of the story of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.

I can't change it, for the most part the plot is still going according to the book or the mix from the film is not that different.

I was still in my mind when my mother came to the room she was seen crying I smiled at her and said that I was fine.

Rosalie and Esme also came to check on me.

"Hey, how are you?" Esme asked softly.

"I'm fine," I said.  They seem to doubt it.

"We didn't know this was going to happen, and we didn't know that you were going to be involved in all this."  Rosalie said regretfully.  I can't believe that she will do that.

She also looks a little angry and annoyed but doesn't seem like it is aimed at me.  It must be for Edward and maybe my sister?

"We never know what could happen. This is my fault. I'm too weak for even one vampire," I told them.

It's my fault I knew it would happen but didn't think of stopping it.  I feel like a loser.

Rosalie seemed not to accept my statement.

"You're done something great, Bella could have gotten worse if it weren't without you," said Rosalie.

"We will let you talk to your friends." Esme said and left.

Wendy came and sat on the chair Esme had used earlier.

"I'm sorry, I was late to help you. My teleportation was suddenly unusable." She said in a low voice and guiltily.

"No, it's my fault I'm still too weak," I said.

Clara looked thoughtful for a moment.  Then start talking.

"Maybe we really can't change some things here. So don't blame yourself. The plot should be. Even if you try your best to change it but fate doesn't want it, we can't do anything," said Clara.