FORTY-SEVEN

This is the day, a historic day that will not be forgotten by anyone for centuries to come.  After all when else would a wolf shapeshifer be allowed to set foot inside the palace and even stay there for the rest of the time.

While they are busy worrying about future changes and what other vampires think about this matter, I have prepared some arguments if one of the covens or travelers comes and asks for justice for Seth's presence.

There's nothing wrong with being a little authoritarian, anyway, shapeshifers are different from werewolves from the start.

Seth is like a sweet little brother, which everyone wants.  I won't let his happiness be ruined by the vampires who keep holding grudges.

It's a bit ironic how Seth imprinted with Jane, who in fact is a vampire, the vampire who was supposed to torture him in the battle at breaking dawn.  But remembering that my life is also somewhat ironic and clearly clichéd makes me refrain from revealing the irony to anyone.

Apart from my Mates.  I obviously can't hide anything from Aro.

Caius bent his face in annoyance, he had met Seth before and labeled him an annoying innocent wolf.  Don't forget the staring match with Leah.  It would be nice to see them trying not to kill each other.

I can't wait for any absurdities to come.

Besides me, Wendy and Clara are equally excited.  In this castle maybe we're the only ones who don't really worry about the changing consistency between vampires and werewolves.  Clara really doesn't care about vampire affairs, she ignores her political issues while Wendy always hopes that this will happen.  She likes to see chaos, her wish to live in a fantasy world is now realized.

She was lucky because her wish came true.  I'm equally lucky but.... If I could choose I would always choose death without reincarnation even if I had a happy ending.

But yes, this is definitely different.  I wouldn't go back to my first life even if I could.  I have too many things to leave here.

A tap on my shoulder knocked me out of my mind.  "You are okay?"  Marcus asked.

"obviously, my Wolfie friends are coming."  I replied with a laugh.

Caius snorted, "Yeah, I'm not sure they'll be easy." 

"Caius they will behave. You should do the same."  I said reminding him.

"I wouldn't have done this if it weren't for you."  He said before catching my lips in a short kiss.

"I'm at least grateful that they're not Children of moon."  Aro muttered

A moment along with the appearance of a vampire scent that I recognize.  With two smells of wet dogs, its very clear who owns it.  The smell is too strong, it's a bit more pungent than I expected.  The smell of one of them wasn't too bad, but the other one was really bad.

Seth's smell must have been better because of his bond with Jane while Leah's I hope I'll get used to the smell.

It's possible that I can get used to the smell even though it seems impossible at first.  Leah didn't give me any notification that she was coming, I knew the problem was with me because I cut off contact with every Quillete right after my transformation due to my growing paronia.

I seem to have a great fear of being abandoned, this is clearly motivated by how traumatized I am about losing.  So instead of me getting hurt because they left me I'd better leave them.  That mindset of mine made me feel a little guilty.  I didn't want to get hurt, but in the end I hurt everything.